Full-Stack Software Engineer
J-1 visa participant. Will not require sponsorship.
Master's Degree : Fully qualified postgraduate chartered engineer of Centrale Lille, with Computer Technology and Industrial Engineering majors.
Software development: Java, C, Scala, Assembly, VB, Android Development
Science: Data Science, Business Intelligence, Statistics, Advanced calculus, Advanced Algorithmic, Linear Algebra
Engineering: ERP, Technical Project Management, Business, Communication
Networking: Cloud Computing, DNS, IT architecture, Security
Industrial: Automation, Electronics, Electricity
Successfully delivered three paid, project type activities to partner companies
Project Twitter Bot
This project's aim is to create a robot able to respond to social media mention for a Fortune 500 company.
The project is currently scoped around Twitter. The robot pulls tweets from twitter using a third party social content manager called sprinklr, then matches them with relevant pre-written responses before sending them out.
- Assisted the development and optimized a ruby version of the robot
- Developed a ruby library to interact with some of google APIs and format the data
- Usage of the google cloud suite to host the ruby version of the robot
- Generated analytics data from the robot logs in order to evaluate its performance
- Usage of the app-engine python environment to develop a v2 of the robot
- Developed a python library to interact with the Sprinklr API and Twitter API
- Strict unit test coverage and code review provided by the client
- Designed and wrote a web-ui interacting with the robot, using Angular 2
Project Dine-Rewards (https://www.dine-rewards.com/)
Dine Rewards is a rewards program for Bloomin' Brands customers across their four restaurants.
- Designed the front-end architecture of the website using Angular JS into Sitefinity templates
- Gave technical recommendation during the design phase
- Proposed a breakdown of API calls to the back end team, including a mock JSON of the expected data
- Developed the API layer and front-end logic such as form validation, data rendering, load optimization...
- After completion, wrote documentation and handed-off the project to in-house developers to be iterated over
The release was featured in the press: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dine-rewards-loyalty-program-launches-113500447.html
Dine-rewards was successful to drive up customer sign ups and customer retention rates.
- Developed several front-end features using the Angular JS framework, such as dynamic imaging, filters, search bars...
- Worked closely with the product team and the back end team to give relevant estimates and technical consulting.
- Web integration of mock-ups
- Worked in a git flow including code reviews, CI and QA
- Worked in an strict AGILE framework with two weeks sprints, using JIRA flows to track tasks and bugs.
- Wrote unit tests, including a mock API, for the Angular front-end with the framework Karma & Jasmine
- Developed responsive e-mail templates for mobile devices. Familiar with Litmus to test the layout.
- Wrote efficient and easily understandable code with solid documentation to meet the team's code policy.
- Was proficient to propose my own improvements and features suggestions, to the team
Angular, ES6, Node.JS, Ruby on Rails, Python, git, TDD, Google Appengine, Google Cloud, Continuous Integration, Neo4j, MySQL,Web integration
React, webpack, mongoDB, Java, AWS, Ionic, React Native, PHP, Laravel, E2E testing, Blockchain technology, C#, VB, Google API, Twitter API,
C, Scala, Assembly, R, Tableau, SAP, AGILE, Native Android Development
French : Native speaker English : Fluent (990/990 at the TOEIC certification) German: Conversational