•Designed the UI for Whoscall iOS within an agile team based on data observation and user research to improve the product experience and meet profit goals.
• Provided interactive prototypes and demonstration videos to improve development and communication efficiencies.
• Designed the company’s first hardware product, Whoscall Landline, under a strict budget limit by clever Industrial Designs.
• Completed Whoscall Design Guideline with the design team to improve the design flow and design consistency.
• Collaborated with the team to conduct user research workshops to find out Brazil- ian’s user needs, and regularly tested Whoscall App usabilities with Brazilian users.
• Designed a whole new Whoscall feature, Hero, for the Brazilian users. The process included Information Architecture, user flow, wireframe, and low-fidelity mockups.
• Conducted Whoscall persona researches with the design team to clarify target users and help design decisions in future projects.
• Designed an inventory robot, Navii, with the lead designer from concept to market. Process included ideation sketches, 2D renderings, rapid-prototypes, 3D modeling and rendering.
• Delivered videos to demonstrate Navii’s features and functionality by storyboarding and 3D animation.
• Designed a pocket knife through market researches, concept ideations, prototypes, design drawings and 3D modeling.
• Designed the booth display materials for Outdoor Retailer exhibition 2014.