I am a competent, highly organized, confident individual with an enthusiastic, proactive approach to work and have nine years' experience working as a Document Controller. I have developed excellent management and interpersonal skills while working in a busy organizational environment. I have an aptitude for communicating with people and am very flexible in my skill set. I am passionate about my career and take great pride in my work. I am looking for a challenging role that will continue to improve my skills.
304 Pangsapuri SS19, Jalan SS19/7a, SS19, 47500, Subang Jaya, Selangor
DATE / PLACE OF BIRTH
Cebu City, Philippines
December 2012 - Present
* Act as the point of contact between the manager and clients.
* Dealing with correspondence and phone calls .
* Handles requests and queries of the customers and suppliers appropriately. * Taking notes and prepare minutes during weekly meetings.
* Develop and maintain a filing system. * Monitors manager’s email and respond if required.
* Print and distribute documents as needed.
* Scan and upload documents according to company procedure.
* Collect and register all technical documents, drawings and blueprints in the company’s system.
* Review and update documents for maintenance and quality control.
* Keep other personnel updated on new document versions and how to obtain access.
* Handle records across various departments.
* Create templates for use by other personnel.
* Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive documents.
* Establish and maintain record retention timelines.
* Create and maintain project documents in an existing file management system.
* Generate and review certificate document packages for quality assurance reviews.
* Support field inspection personnel in materials documentation processes.
* Controls distribution of reviewed materials to team members and final document management systems.
* Review incoming test reports and other project records for accuracy and verification of contract specifications.
* Enter and maintain received and tested material details and quantities in excel spreadsheets for tracking purposes.
* Handles and registers all outgoing and incoming transmittals according to document control procedure.
* Enter and track field test reports to assure conformance with contract, to assure conformance with contract frequency.
* Review documents prior to release.
* Ensures changes and revisions are clearly identified.
* Ensures that relevant versions of applicable documents are available at their "points of use".
* Ensures that documents remain legible and identifiable.
* Ensures that external documents (such as customer-supplied documents or supplier manuals) are identified and controlled.
* Prevents "unidentified" use of obsolete documents.
June 2006 - October 2007
* Create and maintain a positive work environment for all my colleagues.
* Process sales transactions.
* Calculate the cost of products or services and accept customer payments.
* Calculate and return change when required by the payment method.
* Maintains adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and request additional change.
* Answer customer questions about products or services.
* Communicate with customers and address any problems they may have.
* Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts during closing time.
* Report issues with equipment to the Store Manager.
March 2005 - March 2006
* Greet customers when entering or leaving an establishment.
* Handle cash, credit, or check transactions with customers.
* Scan goods and collect payments.
* Ensure the pricing is correct (tagging and in the system should be the same).
* Issue change, invoice and debit notes.
* Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information.
* Process returns and check to see if items are damaged.
* Answer customers' questions and get a manager if the answer doesn't solve the issue.
* Make sales referrals, cross-sell products, and introduce new ones.
* Provide excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction.
* Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that the amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
* Keep reports of transactions daily and submit them to the main office every weekend.
* Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
June 1999 - March 2004
June 2000 - March 2004
September 2003 - January 2004
MAGUINDANAON DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION, INC., Koronadal City, Philippines
I hereby declare that all the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I take responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.