April 2022 - May 2022
A website for developers to build readable and shareable API documents. Allows users to test if APIs are working
properly, and receive mock response even if users' own servers went down.
- Built a website from scratch with React.js for web, Node.js for server, and MongoDB for database.
- Calculated and predicted budget by comparing website traffic with Swagger on Similarweb, performance
testing with K6, and analyzing traffic charts with Amazon CloudWatch metrics.
- Enhanced scalability and availability by building a stateless server with Elastic Load Balancing and AWS
- Simplified cloud deployment with Docker Compose for servers, and AWS S3 for static files.
- Improved code readability by applying MVCS structure, RESTful APIs, and a clear error handling method.
- Protected servers from malicious attacks by configuring rate limiters in Nginx.
- Simplified data retrieving logic by re-designing database schema with MongoDB.
- Developed integration test with Mocha and Chai to ensure server stability.
- Boosted data fetching efficiency by caching data in Redis with Amazon ElastiCache.