Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil
Electronics Engineer passionate about developing high quality solutions for real world problems. Skills offered include self-learning, technical experience and teamwork, along with S/C DiSC personality type.
+55 41 99990 0944
Top performer employee for 3 consecutive years at Landis+Gyr
October 2017 - Present
- The main activity is the development of scripts for automated testing of electricity meters, using mainly Excel, Notepad++ and Visual Studio Code. The tests cover functional tests as well as from industry standards. Some examples: tariff tests, calendar, screens, power quality, demand, load profile, logs, security, etc. Tests that cannot or are too expensive to be automated are performed manually. Tests are managed using Microsoft Team Foundation Server tool.
- Development of test tools, including Excel spreadsheets, electronic data acquisition circuits with Raspberry Pi and ATMEGA, C# software for interfaces using Visual Studio and Python using PyCharm.
- Training and management of interns and other team members to achieve company goals.
- Assistance to Team Lead to plan and track activities, resources and schedules of incoming projects for the team.
- Creation and maintenance of drivers for proprietary automated testing software (ATS) in C#, enabling testing of new interfaces for Landis+Gyr products, such as PLC Meters and More, SGP+M, ABNT, GSIS, DLMS, among others. Development in partnership with a global team, collaborating through TFS and GIT.
- Creation of an automated report generator using Python and Jinja. The generator connects to the TFS and lists all tests and results, as well as the bugs found and the status of the corrections.
- Adaptation of C# code of the ATS software to enable execution in a Linux environment, focusing on Raspberry Pi, being a pioneer within the global team. Reduced costs by 90%.
- Creation of drivers and electronic circuits to replace functionality of dataloggers and counters, reducing costs.
- Creation of spreadsheet and VBA module to facilitate and automate the generation of automated tests (scripts), making the process of creating new tests much faster and more accurate.
- Creation of tool to export test results from TFS to PowerBI, allowing better validation management.
May 2016 - August 2017
Automation of electronic energy meter tests, involving hardware, firmware and software development. Integration between Serial and GPIB protocols, software like CamCal and Excel, reference meters and power supplies MTE and ZERA.
November 2015 - February 2016
- Design and installation of residential and commercial photovoltaic systems. Using Tier 1 solar panels and inverters: Bosch BPT-S and SMA SunnyBoy. To aid the project of the solar systems, Nearmap software was used.
- In addition to projects, to ensure performance and reliability, the systems were monitored in real-time via web portals. In case of fault, the problem is detected and, if necessary, a field trip was made to solve the problem. Developed a tool in Excel to generate project paperwork automatically, making errors less likely to happen.
- Hands-on experience with solar systems installations, from initial project, solar panels, inverters and mounting gear preparation, following up installation process and system commissioning.
February 2014 - February 2015
-Powertrain Electronic Control Unit (ECU) testing at system level. Tested Engine ECU and Transmission ECU software using automotive tools such as Vector CANalyzer, ATI Vision, ETAS INCA and others. Used Controller Area Network (CAN) and On-board Diagnostics (OBD) interfaces. The tests helped detect and report problems before the vehicle reached the field.
- Created and updated Test Descriptions and Test Reports, using Microsoft Word for editing and Serena Dimensions for version control. This allowed new software versions, platforms and functions to be tested.
- Developed testing hardware, improving connectivity and interfaces, making tests more reliable.
2021 - 2022
2011 - 2017
2015 - 2015
Portuguese — Native English — Fluent Spanish — Intermediate