Research Manager, KLA
May 2011 - February 2014
KLA is a boutique market research agency, specialising in bespoke solutions aligned to strategic business and brand needs.
As a Research Manager on the South African Breweries account, my role covered the delivery of qualitative reports on brands such as Castle, Castle Light, Castle Milk Stout, Hansa Pilsener, Black Label, Redds, Flying Fish, Grölsch, Miller, Brutal Fruit, Hunters and Heineken.
My key responsibilities included:
- Managing qualitative research projects (including brand audits, messaging, positioning, packaging, product testing)
- Client management
- Presentation delivery
- Managing junior team members
Additional responsibilities and projects:
- Analyse and deliver insight-driven strategies for Chevrolet, KTG and Hyundai.
- Facilitated and moderated focus groups
- Managed corporate identity for KLA and social media