An inclusive Operations Administrator with 5 years of professional experience in International Education, Non-Profit, Business, and Hospitality industries. My award-winning competence in organizational communication, team building and event coordination has proven an invaluable asset to corporations both domestically and internationally.
2020 Rising Star Award
Conflict Resolution, Customer Relations, Prioritization, Delegation, Organizational Design
2020 Best Academy Support Award
Facilities Management, Training & Development, Initiative, Delegation
2020 Best Team Collaboration Award
Team building, Relationship-building, Budgeting, Salesforce, Omni, Diversity & Inclusion, Design
- Nominated and Awarded 2020 Rising Star, 2020 Best Academy Support and 2020 Best Team Collaboration.
- Advanced from T1 to T3 level based on high performance (90%+ retention, 95%+ scores, 97%+ task completion),
- Initiated independent project "The New Age," saving 30 hours of staff labor monthly, a significant decrease in unnecessary supply waste and overall staff satisfaction.
- Served as emergency contact for new hires, assisting them in the event of emergency or danger in foreign environment
-Developed coaching techniques under direct supervision of regional manager; formulated action plans for development
-Worked with Senior Teachers to discuss staff needs and new hire development based on subjective performance observations and feedback
-Headed training and development seminars while demonstrating high knowledge of company standards and child development
- Assisted with Salesforce training and IT help.
- Maintained Salesforce and Omni tasks to an average 98% daily completion
- Analysed, identified and confronted communication and organization issues through facilitated team buildings, staff surveys and group development projects.
- Managed conference room bookings, scheduling, and audio/visual equipment (prepared materials, catering, set up) to 100% satisfaction for 30+ events per week.
- Greeted visitors with utmost hospitality, led informative tours of facilities to prospective clients, and directed phone calls/mail/email to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Prepared meeting agendas inclusive to all departments through weekly communications with department heads
- Served as liason between management and staff, communicating general office notifications
- Promoted to Director from Orientation Team Leader based on consistently high morale, exceptional leadership and selfless work ethic even in high volume events of 800+.
- Mastered pro-active team building by encouraging a staff culture of independent decision-making and strategic thinking
- Worked collaboratively with board of directors to prepare for 40+ new hires, on-boarding process and training.
- Independently designed training curriculum for IT support, trouble shooting and problem-solving.
- Mastered multi-tasking and time-management skills by prioritizing tasks in accordance to very strict 16 hour schedule.
- Utilized Microsoft Office daily to prepare excel spreadsheets, flyers, presentations and other documents.
AIESEC (International Association of Students in Economic and Commercial Sciences), Center for Diversity & Inclusion, alpha Kappa Delta Phi International Sorority, Gamma Sigma Sigma National Service Fraternity