Managing system development of manufacturing, distribution, supply chain, product cycle and order fulfillment strategies based on projects. Implement projects and operation across the United States, Taiwan and China.
Taiwan Province, Taiwan
2013 - 2016
1999 - 2002
五月 2017 - Present
Manages multiple, small, medium to large-sized medical, transportation and defense projects. Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, and coordination. Lead and drive core teams to meet or exceed project objectives such as Cost, Quality, Schedule and etc.
• Leading and managing project management team, responsible on project development from concept to mass production, including RFP/RFQ, project evaluation, integration and execution for STD/ODM/OEM project.
• Manage project assignment/priority/budget (cost control, BOM cost, MOH and RD cost spend) and forecasting. Making project judgment and provide contingency and mitigation plan for project issues.
• People management (recruiting/training/mentoring) and oversee projects development and implementation and mentor to project managers on driving project results and accomplishing project milestones.
• Report to BU/center head on project and team status.
三月 2016 - 五月 2017
Provide professional analysis and methods to help high-level executives make decisions, promote projects, and become a bridge between departments of communication
五月 2012 - 十月 2015
• Distribute for varieties of high quality brand pneumatic automation components (Pneumatic/Hydraulic cylinder, Solenoid/Mechanical valves, FRL, fitting and tubing) for a wide variety of industries
• Supply pneumatic components to industrial automation customers such as TOYOTA, HONDA and etc.)
• Customize pneumatic projects with tier one customers in US
九月 2011 - 五月 2012
• Developed overall product strategy, research and development strategy, and work closely with product marketing manager and sales department in order to reach the maximum market share growth and revenue and profit growth
• Managed every steps of new product development existing product maintenance: Define product specifications, proactively manage the entire product lifecycle, and provide detailed guidance on release requirements, action items and deliverables as they pertain to product specification and design, engineering, project management, and quality assurance
• Communicated and negotiated with supply chain, technology and manufacturing partners to assure the delivery of good quality, up to the spec, and priced competitive products
六月 2008 - 二月 2011
• Managed development and implementation New Product Introduction process and also support multiple projects simultaneously for POS, Casino Gaming customer (IGT, Bally, Aristocrat, Williams Gaming and etc).
• Managed OEM/ODM project proposals. Managed 5W2H method to developing and executing project action plan. Managed engineering review meetings and resolved customer/engineering project issues.
• Monitored and reviewed all activities during EVT/DVT/PVT phase such as engineering/procurement/fulfillment/manufacturing/quality/logistic. Managing 8D quality system to improving Quality and Reliability.
八月 2005 - 六月 2008
• Managed New Product Introduction engineering process (xVT build). Developed new and improved methods of display product development. In addition, design, develop, and integrate display-related products and solutions.
• Guided external teams at ODMs for engineering assessments and reported to internal teams on readiness of manufacturing processes.
• Implemented engineering phases of the product development project, which could include design, modification, validation/qualification, and release. Supervised suppliers to define new products from a mechanical, electrical and firmware perspective.
八月 2003 - 八月 2005
• Acted in Engineering Project Manager, support Apple (Mac Pro/Mac mini/iMac) and Gateway (desktop) for xVT build. Analyzed failure analysis report and escalated potential process issues to improve yield rate.
• Managed diagnostic programs in test script, implemented test script, fixtures and equipment, completes specifications and procedures for new products.
• Maintained test system and managed test development project to meet project schedule, quality and cost effective methods of testing.
八月 2002 - 七月 2003
• Promoted complete and appropriate solutions on power supply products (consumer and server) for customer to achieve sales goal and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Provided supporting sales with various projects.
• Performed market research, competitive analysis, and information collection in order to effectively launch new products, bring optimum result for the assigned product lines.