I have over 10 years of experience in C#.Net Development (Including .Net Framework and .Net Core), and 4 years of experience in on-premise server management, and 2 years of experience in cloud service management.
I believe that technology exists for the purpose of creating business values. Therefore, during the analysis and design of architecture and solution, I would think about how to achieve a balance between scope, schedule and cost to get the most suitable cost-benefit.
New Taipei City, Taiwan
Infrastructure and Networking:
May 2019 - August 2021
August 2014 - May 2019
* Manage DevTeam (Around 3 people).
* Scheduling the DevTeam tasks.
* In charge of all the technical work. (MIS, Network Management, Development Environment Building)
* Analyze the client’s requirements and estimate the labor hours.
* Teaching the Design Team members about web frontend technology.
February 2014 - July 2014
* Develop a support system to popularize beanfun!.
* Social Game: building, installation, maintenance, updating
* Accomplish the requirement from the European branch.
* Join a team to complete the assigned projects.
* Manage Team 1 of the SD department.
October 2009 - February 2014
* Computer Management. (Etc. installation, configuration, and upgrade)
* Render Farm Management.
* Network Management.
November 2008 - August 2009
2001 - 2003