Experienced Marketing and Communication professional with a demonstrated history of working in the luxury goods and watch making industry.
Skilled in Branding strategy, Event Planning, PR & Communication, and Digital Marketing.
Aim to explore new possibilities in the Finance industry and looking to excel my communication & management skills to the next level.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Language: Chinese / English / French
May 2018 - Feb. 2022
Restructured the brand plan to meet the objective of HQ during the retailization process in 2018.
Successfully integrated new brand strategy in 2020 through new formats of event, such as CODE11.59 Party/ New Boutique Opening/Master Class.
Achieved double-digit growth in 2019 in overall PR performance: +103% in total clipping quantity and + 64% in total PR value; YTD +13% growth in total PR value in 2021.
1. Develop and Implement branding & communication plans to achieve objectives set in terms of turnover, market share & budget.
2. Drive media relations strategies, seeking high-level placements in print, online media & social platforms.
3. Evaluate opportunities for partnerships; continually develop and maintain strong relationships with press, KOLs, celebrities and agencies to maximize PR exposure, media coverage and editorials across all platforms.
4. Coordinate & execute all types of events: Golf Trophy ( up to 400 ppl)/Product Launch/VIP Gathering to strengthen brand visibility and awareness.
5. Coach the commercial team to obtain sales goals with media & training tools; ensure a high level and consistency in service quality throughout the network.
6. Lead crisis communication responses in close coordination with the team and central team.
7. Analyze SEO data and results; identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
BAZAAR COVER & OBC COOP
Collaborated with Taiwanese illustrator Ms. Cinyee Chiu.
CROWD LU & BENNY TSENG
Collaborated with Harper's BAZAAR in Taiwan. ( online & offline)
JO HAN CHENG
Collaborated with GQ. Published in Jan. 2022 (Online & offline)
Apr. 2016 - Feb. 2018
A experienced marketer; define the boutique typology, Selling & CRM strategy; Support Watch Product Manager with a 360° marketing plan while take up the responsibility of product training & event planning.
1. Select and promote products through public relations initiatives, department store DM, and social media platforms.
2. Maintain mutual communication between retail and wholesale departments; leverage both networks' sales opportunities actively.
3. Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
4. Inspire the sales team with creative in-class / outdoor training ex. scheduled a treasure hunt game in National Palace museum.
Feb. 2015 - Apr. 2016
A Marketing professional specified in the High Jewelry & High Jewelry Watch category;
Responsible for implementing a 360° marketing strategy but not limited to high end client management; HJ community training & annual event planning.
1. Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met, execute the business plan achieved 125% in return of sales in 2016.
2. Designing and producing presentations, press releases, articles, clippings, reports, publicity brochures, information for websites and videos.
3.Drive brand values and philosophy in the HJ/FJ sector through all training and development activities.
4.Inspire the team to increase their ability to convert browsers into clients' through one on one coaching, while delivering selling techniques, soft skills practicing, role-play, and lifestyle course participation.
Feb. 2014 - Feb. 2015
1. Guarantee the operating support and coordinate the operating activities within different departments.
2. Assist Boutique Manager and monitor the roster, OT and Staff Annual Leave reports, coordinate the timely activities.
3. Assist in the planning & execution of Marketing Event; communicates with VIP customers about upcoming events and preferences.
4. Tour the sales floor regularly, communicating with colleagues and customers to identify or resolve urgent issues.
Nov. 2012 - Nov. 2013 / New York City
1. Achieve the monthly target by implementing up & cross-selling skills; developing, and upgrading existing clients.
2. Provide assistance in identifying products, demonstrating product use, and helping customers make buying decisions.
3. Customize unique products for customers and business clients while providing them with a perfect shopping experience.