Attentive College Student brings energetic enthusiasm to in-class endeavors. Studious approach to reviewing assigned materials and in-class notes to demonstrate enrichment. Maintained an organized demeanor regarding time-sensitive requirements and deadlines. Approached higher learning, test-taking, and project fulfillment with passion and ambition.
Clements, MD 20624, USA
• Organized conferences with parents to discuss concerns with students' behavior and developmental performance to encourage individual student success.
• Completed daily reports, meal count sheets, and attendance logs.
• Enhanced student knowledge of technology by integrating various web-based applications for research and assignments.
• Developed and implemented individualized lesson plans of 14 a week, as part of an integrated classroom.
• Incorporated multiple types of teaching strategies such as Information Technology, Art, and Language.
• Mentored cooperatively with other teachers, administrators, and parents to help students reach learning objectives.
July 2014 - Present
2021 - 2023
2013 - 2021