1. Experienced in Electronic & Wireless business, BD / Sales / PM
2. Fast adjustment and design proper solution for prospects.
3. Able to work with multi-culture team to accomplish goal.
4. Experienced with Consumer Electronics Brand, OEM/ODM to cooperate.
5. Result oriented and value the process.
BD | Sales | PM (Project manager, Product manager) | TAM (Technical account manager)
- Reporting to CEO headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Leading team of 6 sales member, sales YoY targeting 300%.
- Team recruiting.
- Manage P&L for sales dept.
- Maximize prospect and pipeline.
- Leading redesign on website for marketing driven
Highly capable project managers with 9+ years experiences, seeking to leverage proven leadership and strategy skills to deliver project certification timely with efficiency. Obtained regulatory compliance knowledge in real case about Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID, NFC, WPC, 3G, LTE, 5G FR1/FR2.
Oversees a team of project managers, test engineers, reviewers globally to conduct low-cost, high quality certification service to manufacturers over the world.
- Support $40 million TWD revenue per year, which achieved 120-140% of revenue goal.
- Led and constructed testing proposals for 15-20 projects yearly for SMEs and brand manufacturers.
- Account management, create SOW, experiences on following product/brand.
o Laptop & Tablet: HP, DELL, Acer, Nokia
o Smart phone & gadgets: Google, Apple, HTC, Nokia, HP
o Smart home: Facebook
o Wearable: Fitbit
o Handheld computer: Trimble
o Network & security: Ubiquiti, Barco NV, Zorachka
o Fleet management: Keeptruckin
o Taiwan based CM: Inventec, Compal, Quanta, Pegatron, Foxlink
- Research and stay updated with global certification requirements: including but not limited to regulatory compliance, technical standards, FCC KDB study, product label/E-label & manual requirements.
- Pre-sale / project management
o Providing prior information such as quantities of sample & antenna combination via multiple sources, RF test tools requirement, mandatory info on label drawing and manual.
o Analyzing user story with professional to provide schedule estimates based on user’s deliverable requirement.
o Draft high-level certification road map and project compliance matrix chart
o Co-author with client to define R&R per project and review through process.
o Create and monitor documentation and communication paths within organization.
o Analyzing and create periodic reports and summaries for consolidation, report to client by daily or weekly meeting or conference-call.
o Responsible for coordinating resources according to priorities established by management team and prospect.
- Facilitating and managed to collaborate with cross-functional team and stakeholders, including manufacturers and outsourcing to other third-party test labs.
- RF problem solving and discussion with engineering team and client, including test fail on RF spurious emission, power density, adaptivity.
- Assist client to complete the PTCRB, GCF compliance on integrated device through testing process, working with engineer PM to verify the test cases, consolidating test engineer and module vendor’s technique to solve technical issue.
- Co-work with Chemical BU for environmental certification to fulfill client need on RoHS (2011/65/EU), REACH-SVHC (EC 1907/2006)
- Knowledge of US and international government regulation for wireless and help identify the applicable standards for hardware certification to form the testing plan and schedules.
o US FCC, 47 CFR PART 15B, 15C, 15E, 22, 24, 27, 90, 96
o CE RED, EN300328, EN301893, EN303413, EN303417, EN301511, EN301908,
EN300220, EN300330, EN300440, EN55032, EN55035, EN62368, EN60950 o ISED RSS-247, 216, 102, ICES-003
o Worldwide type approval (EMEA, Middle East, Asia, Africa region)
§ SRRC, NAL, CCC, NCC, BSMI, JRF, JBL, SIRIM, NTC, NBTC, SUBTEL, ACMA, ENACOM, IMDA, EAC, IFETEL, NOM, ANATEL, TRA, CITC, ICASA, SUTEL, CONATEL, SDPPI, etc.
o Industry certifications
§ Bluetooth SIG, Wi-Fi Alliance, NFC forum, Wireless Charging (WPC).
Led team of 10+ engineers and external agencies in overseeing product management, concept research, design, monetization, market analytics, engineering and machinery marketing across 6+ countries including Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Japan, and others. Reported to General Manager.
- Packaging machinery service scope in Pharmaceutical, Medical, Electronic product/component, Chemical, Detergent, Cosmetics.
- Launched advertising campaign in Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore to increase conversation rate (reply rate) by 30%, as well as page views by 60%
- Work with team by method of Toyota Production System to manage material, production work and implementation on engineering team management.
- Selling record for 15+ machinery products to L'Oréal, Transcend, Kaiser, Sunten, Centerlab, Jcpjohnson, Johnson & Johnson, Shiteh Organic Pharmaceutical.
Handling the request coming in global website, for customized plastic products and mold manufacturing.
Supplying sobriety tester to USA market through eCommerece, reported to General Manager.
- Assisting the development of new Flexible Printed Circuit to upgrade new series of sobriety tester, to support $10 million TWD revenue in USA.
- Mold manufacturing project management, collaborating with supplier.
- Sobriety tester market research, competitor analysis, helped to form the concept testing program & process.
Acting as point of contact for Taiwan marine company Wanhai, U-Ming ($50+ million TWD revenue).
Consultancy service for providing calculated weather, temperature data including sailing path modeling for real-time sailing.
- As project manager, assisting the remodeling process with US, Japan engineering team to provide reinforced maritime dashboard to client.
- Leading year contract with prospect and contributed 1⁄4 of year sales target.