“Go all out” is my principle of dealing with things. When facing any challenge, I always uphold the attitude of doing my best and insist on the right faith in everything to complete my tasks. Also reminding myself that life should be proactive and optimistic, like "cherishing every learning opportunity, because this is the accumulation of strength and experience."
REXAIR LLC- Rainbow
Personally visiting customers’ house to demonstrate the machine and also selling it.
1. Being promoted to senior consultant after sold 10 machines in the first three months of getting in the company.
2. Being promoted to business manager after accumulatively sold more than 25 machines within a year.
3. Trained 3 new employees to create more than 10 machines selling.
4. Helped the company selling more than 50 machines in one year, and won the best sales award.
5. Becoming the TOP LEADER in March 2020, and was awarded a golden lamp of commemorative demonstration by the US head office.
February 2016 - July 2016
Dim Sum Intern at Level 5
DIN TAI FUNG RESTAURANT CO., LTD.
Mainly in charge of being an assistant of Din Sum Chef and all the pre-work in the field.
1.Although only internship for half a year, I learned the corporate cultures which are pursuing perfection, valuing the standard operation procedure, and customer-driven from Din Tai Fung.
2.Two months later, I was promoted from the original trainee intern to the fifth-level dim sum intern.
3.During the internship, I had been to assist outfield catering team momently.
August 2018 - January 2019
WOW PRIME CORP.
In the catering team, serving guests and completing the instructions of the supervisor.
1.Working part-time during the free time of graduate school.
2.For the first time, I learned how to serve customers and the professional service skills.
3.To predict the possible needs from the behavior of guests.
2017 - 2019
National Kaohsiung University of Hospitality and Tourism
GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF TOURISM MANAGEMENT
Acquired "International Introductory Award in Selling(Chinese)"and TOEIC 520.
The research topic is ''An Empirical Study on the Relationships among Tourist Attitude,Perceived Risk and Behavior Intention-Evidence from Cijin Ferry in Kaohsiung.''It is mainly based on the viewpoint of passengers taking Kaohsiung Ferry Pier in Cijin District to explore the relationship between travel attitude and perceived risk on behavior intention.
During master degree, I voluntarily served as the director of the student union of Tourism Management Institute.And, I was organizing many festival events and welcoming parties, also arranging various matters in the institute. These made me earn highly recognition from teachers and peers.
2015 - 2017
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM
During bachelor degree, I have obtained the professional certificates and practical experiences, also had an internship on campus. This included housekeeping, travel agency and restaurant. During this period, I was not only learned the professional knowledge and the responsible attitude, but also to be resourceful, indefatigable, united and easy-going.
Freshman acquired Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint,Certified International Etiquette Receptionist , and Adobe Dreamweaver CS6.
Sophomore acquired IEMM Professional Grade,BMKTM Professional Grade,CFTLM Professuonal Grade,Certified National Tourism Leaders ,Certified TQC PPT.
Junior worked as fifth-level Dim Sum intern at Din Tai Fung 101 branch and acquired Certified Hospitality Management.
- Microsoft Office Specialist-Word
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
International Introductory Award in Selling(Chinese)
Certified International Etiquette Receptionist
- Common sense of Financial Market and Professional Ethics test qualified
- TMKTM Professional Grade
Certified National Tourism Leaders
Certified Hospitality Management
CFTLM Professuonal Grade
- Sales & Customer
- Management Skills
- Customer Relationships Management
- Service Management
The head office is located in Michigan, USA. With a history of more than 80 years, the sales network covers 105 countries and nearly 10 million customers.
- When I was a newcomer, the number of my demonstrations in the first month after the completion of the training course reached 51 and sold 6 machines.
- The US head office has an incentive scheme around the world. As long as there are 48 demonstrations and 3 machines are sold in a month, you can get a unique hand-held golden lampshade with the name of the salesperson and the date of achievement on it. And, I got one.
- After being promoted to a senior consultant, I served as a lecturer who needs planning courses and cultivating newcomers.
- After being promoted to manager, I had my own team partners and successively cultivated 3 partners to create more than 10 machines selling.
- In March 2020, I was named the best salesperson of the month, the same month as I got the golden lampshade.