About me: I am American born Taiwanese, grew up in Brazil and United States and educated in Taiwan. I have been for exchange to Israel last year. I have a global mindset and open to potential networking possibilities.
I’m optimistic, enthusiastic and team-oriented by nature; always hands-on, faster learner and seek for challenges to tackle with no hesitation; I have passion for finding out new experiences and solutions under different cultural challenges; Think strategically, work and enjoy high-pressure environment.
• Monitor, analyze data and answer business questions according to client's strategic needs
• Accompanying sales and marketing department with deep campaign performance analysis and
create valuable insights for top management
• Support marketing campaign establishment
• Google Ads campaign optimization
• Creating dashboards on Google Datastudio according to client’s requirement
Personalics is a consulting start-up providing personalization strategies for big enterprises through utilization of machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms methods for better optimization and marketing practices.
• Statistical analyzing using SPSS, R, Amos, and Mplus.
• USPTO Patent processing using python and SQL, noSQL.
• As a consultant at United Semi, strategically analyze who, what, and how semiconductor industry should focus the Internet of Vehicle as an upcoming niche market.
• Collaboration with Beijing Tsinghua University in a 4 members group to report weekly presentations and analysis.
• Support Tsinghua Entrepreneurship Lab's promotion and campaign activities.
United Semi was its first time collaboration with Tsinghua Entrepreneurship Lab. As a joint venture fab with United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) and manufacturing leader in Xiamen, is profoundly well known producing 40nm and 28nm wafer to supply large market needs in China.
• Mapping and managing human development by approaching potential membership to apply higher role, coaching, providing talent education for local committee and hosting training camp for skill development.
• Managed a key project involving implementing the culture, successfully increased the retention rate and leadership pipeline by 20% during my term.
• Attended multiple national conferences on human and organizational development.
• Skills learned: Business Plan, Talent Development, Training, Coaching, Mentoring
• Master Thesis: "Promotive voice and promotability influence by self-interest under role ambiguity climate"
• Best Practice 2019 Fubon Life Management Doctor and Master Thesis Award
• The Phi Tau Phi Scholastic Honor Society
• Outside Activities: Design Thinking Workshop Coordinator and Coach
• Off-campus competition: Lung Yen Semi-Finalist, TSC Marketing Symposium Competition Finalist, & Hult Prize Regional
• Relevant Coursework: Quantitative Research Method, Project Management, Human Resource Management, Technology Industry Analysis, Strategic Innovation, Organizational Behavior
• Exchange: Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel 1 year. Course: Leadership, Pricing Strategy, Doing Business in Emerging market
• Relevant Coursework: Process Control Chemical, Transport and Unit Operation, Instrumental Analysis
• Activities: AIESEC, School Tennis Team, Cooking Club, ERSA
• Poway Districted, California, United States