Experienced and goal-oriented Key Account sales seeking a position in project and product management. I have a never-ending drive for creative strategy and collaborating with cross-functional teams for project success. My strong abilities in communication and consolidation propels projects to reach their goals in a fast and efficient way.
• Provides translation services (Chinese to English) on a regular basis (independent contractor with translation agency)
Subjects include: health, digital trends, culture, history, education, marketing, legal documents, resume, etc.
• Editing services for university and graduate school / MBA essays and applications
• Contracted with tutorial guide publishers to write an English/Chinese TOEIC vocabulary practice book
[Marketing / Communication]
• Organized omni-channel marketing campaigns with cross-functional teams to boost commercial growth by 60%.
• Proving all stores with trainings on product reviews, communication planning, and relevant digital tools with the purpose of transforming Decathlon from traditional retail stores towards a digital Omni-commerce platform (1~3 trainings a month).
• Devised social media (Facebook and Instagram) strategies, rules and metrics for all stores, and managed weekly posts.
[Membership Growth and Management]
• Designed initial roadmap (strategy, features, performance analysis, wireframes) for WordPress-powered blog to maintain a long-term relationship with customers and analyzed user behavior using GA metrics to improve blog performance.
• Responsible for curating the contents on Decathlon's Youtube Channel; increased subscription by 30%.
• Promoting membership benefits in physical stores and external partners; members grew from 200,000 to 1 million.
• Created and analyzed weekly direct marketing emails (Salesforce platform) to maintain relationship with members.
• Negotiated alliance with external companies (eg. Running Biji, GQ, HappyGo) for increasing company exposure and promoting Decathlon member growth.
• Spearheading new concept adaptations, visual merchandising, innovative fixtures (created from scratch) with external suppliers when opening new stores.
• Working with advertisement agencies on the different channels and strategies to increase brand awareness.
• Utilized techniques from class to create and conduct molecular biology experiments supporting the Postdoc's projects
• Assisted Postdoc in devising plans and applications for lab funding from the university
• Coordinated lab audits and inventory control of lab supplies with department accountants
• Devised a year-long project proposal on fundraising, budgeting, marketing and performance coordination
• Assembled a production team to initiate casting, scheduling, finances, stage management
• Secured funding of 7,000 USD from school and over 5,000 USD from local restaurants and external Taiwanese organizations
University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts Degree in History, 2007-2011
• Concentration in Asian American Studies
• Advanced courses in Science - all Biology, Physics, Chemistry / Pre-Health prerequisites completed
• Activities: Intramural Basketball, Pre-Dental Student Outreach, Activities Coordinator for Tzu-Ching Volunteer Organization, Medical Interpreting, Clinical Volunteering, Intercollegiate Taiwanese American Student Association, Producer for Taiwanese American Night