Passionate about marketing, sales and consumer behavior, eager to work in the FMCG and fast-paced industry. Having experience in leadership, marketing planning competitions and on-site sales. I consider myself to be a responsible and enthusiastic person, a fast learner, a team player, and always open to challenges.
Sep, 2019 - Oct, 2021
Sep, 2014 - Jun, 2018
• Promoted and attracted people to download the Storyboard app on 2016 New Year’s Eve and successfully accumulated the highest downloads.
• Proposed suitable plans (e.g. pop-up store, dressing competition, Facebook fan page operation) for the well-known Japanese sock brand tutuanna to promote in Taiwan, presented the proposed work in the competition, and won the only two awards in the competition.
• Proposed the idea of an integrated platform for long-term care with complete resources gathering detailed information about various care-related institutions, human resources, government and private agency subsidy information, as well as the service for application.
• My thesis is related to consumer behavior/action and its subsequent impact on brands, and was accepted by CBIM(Center of Business and Industrial Marketing) International Conference.
• Learn basic HTML, use Python for data scraping and data aggregation, and marketing issues discussion.
• Served as a Salesforce instructor to teach 8 students during the semester, served as a Power BI instructor to teach 17 students during the summer camp, and was awarded as the best instructor of the marketing team.
• Served as a girl dance leader of Activity Team to rehearse the dance and teach 8 girl members.
• Learned how to organize large-scale activity from scratch, and the participants exceeded 250 people.
• My poster design represented 1 of the 4 items Taoyuan Alumni Association sold during the one-week exhibition, and the exhibition attracted more than 2000 people.
• Assisted students to solve problems, arranged teaching assistant courses and pre-class assignments.
• Mastered customer needs of different nationalities, and improved communication skills through introducing products.
• Cultivated the characteristics of strong observation, cautiousness, and learned product incoming/outgoing management.