I am Jessica, an optimistic, self‑learning, and self-motivation person. With 5 years of cross-culture teamwork and leadership training in college, I also been an intern or part-time jobs in some excellent companies, I am good at cooperating, communicating.
Being open-minded, I listened to lectures 105+ hours, and being a volunteer 200+ hours at odd times, make myself transliteracy.
• Cooporatied to stimulated the prospects to know the insurance program. Successfully increased 90+ percent to know the insurance program by giving away some small gifts.
• Responsible for the copy-writing of Father's Day's event. Disseminate care to any prospects.
• Responsible for America driver-less cars' law collecting and analyzing 30+ states and illustrated in a line graph by excel.
• Took part in analyzing the practical usage of harvest robots in AI agriculture to fit the need of the farming market.
• Guided the government guests to have first-hand experience of the high-tech products.
• Participated in the 2018 Baidu developer conference and data capture to layout specific report.
• In charge of participating in the school market, through gave drinks as a present, successfully attracted 300+ people's attention.
• Responsible for increasing exposure rate of the brand, cooperated with the department of business administration, held 3 sessions of seminars. Pre-check applications needed for the seminar.
• Took part in updated fan page of Facebook, Dcard, etc. By delivering precise information to the public, increase the exposure range of the brand.
• Honors/Awards: Academic Excellence Award (1%), Chionyuan Scholarship (Top 3%), Yangyiling Scholarship, Pingan Scholarship