Taiwan | Taipei
① 3+ years of structure maintenance experience in aircraft (Boeing 747/767 series).
② 1+ years of New Product Introduction (NPI) experience in Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of China.
③ Half-year of Industrial Engineering (IE) experience in Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of Vietnam.
Chung Yuan Christian University (BS) | Industrial and Systems Engineering, September 2010 - June 2014
- Aircraft Structure Maintenance | Wide knowledge of aircraft sheet metal repairs
- Industrial Engineering | Lean Production/ Time Study/ Facility Design/ Quality Control
- Technical document writing | Engineering Instruction
- Cross-functional communication
- Computer | Microsoft Office
- Language | Chinese (Native)/ English (TOEIC 625)
Evergreen Aviation Technologies Corporation
〔Aircraft Structural Engineer〕 January 2020 - present
- Studied the technical documents such as Structural Repair Manual (SRM), Service Bulletin (SB), Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) and Drawing, evaluated the damage identification, allowable damage and repair procedures.
- Designed the repair sketch and wrote the repair proposal, sent a telex to Boeing company for evaluation.
- Integrated the above repair information, authored and issued the Engineering Instruction (EI) to support the mechanic perform the repair.
- Followed up the repair schedule, provided the daily report for customer review.
- Served as liaison between customer, manufacturer and mechanic, provided assistance in clarification of structural issues or repair problems.
- Support the aircraft weighing and calculated the center of gravity (CG) of aircraft.
〔Aircraft Structural Mechanic〕July 2018 - December 2019
- Examined and inspected aircraft structural and physical components for imperfections such as cracks, broken, gouge, corrosion or lighting strike.
- Checked the bill of materials is accurate, ensure the materials are sufficient before the repair.
- Removed the damaged area. Fabricated, drilled, installed and maintained sheet-metal components by technical document requirements.
Winlu Tire Company Limited
〔Vehicle Apprentice Mechanic〕November 2017 - March 2018
- Examined tire for any damage and malfunctions, evaluated the life expectancy of a tire.
- Replaced and balanced the wheels, make sure that weight is evenly distributed around the wheels.
- Adjusted the wheel alignments, improved the efficiency of the wheel usage.
- Supported the tire repair or wheel repair.
ASUSTek Computer Incorporation
〔Process Engineer | China 〕June 2016 - August 2017
In charge of New Product Introduction (NPI) in cell phone and tablet, including Sample Run (SR), Engineering Run (ER) and Pilot Run (PR).
- Coordinated and managed manufacturing process in sample line of Taiwan such as material, manpower, facilities, layouts, workflow, SOP and production report.
- Measured and calculated the standard time of manufacturing process, estimated the productivity, manpower and quantity of facilities on each stage.
- Worked with R&D team for product design and procedure improvement, average gaining 5% increase in productivity and reduce 10% time waste of assembly.
- Established the quality control specification with R&D team and introduced it to the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Implement the Final Quality Control in random sampling, confirmed products are functional and meet the standards.
Dean Shoes Company Limited
〔Industrial Engineering Coordinator | Vietnam〕December 2015 - January 2016
- Collaborated with Vietnam colleague on time measurement of process of shoemaking, recorded and integrated the data of measurement.
- Estimate the cost of manpower by standard time, provided the quotation for customer review.
Kwong Lung Enterprise Company Limited
〔Industrial Engineering Intern | Vietnam〕 July 2013 - September 2013
Implemented the Lean Production strategy to clothing factory to optimize productivity.
- Formulated the standard time of procedure and redesigned the workflow, gaining 12% increase in productivity.
- Designed the production layouts to eliminate wastefulness such as operational motion and transportation, achieving 20% improvement of efficiency.
- Updated the Kanban of product line, provide the better vision and recognition to operators.