I am a professional "Engineer Writer" and a well-known columnist. I have published a 6th printing best-selling book and own an effective community with tens of thousands of fans. In the past, my qualifications as an engineer in the multinational giant ASML made me familiar with the language of enterprises and technology. Therefore, I am very good at writing high-quality articles that are both perceptual and rational, and I am familiar with the development of online self-media ecology.
Im a cross-field talent. Majoring in electrical engineering during
my studies, I also love writing and traveling. After graduating
with a master's degree in Nanotechnology from National Cheng
Kung University, I've worked in high-tech industries, traditional
industries, and self-employed industries for total 12 years, with
positions ranging from engineer to project manager, sales manager
to social media influencer. I possess engineering, management,
marketing and creative backgrounds. I am good at cross-domain
integration, creative thinking, communication and coordination.
Possess optimistic, positive, mild and stable personal qualities.
Jan. 2017 - Present
• Well-known media columnist CommonWealth Magazine
• Published a 6th print best-selling book 《The courage from engineering to journey》.
• Specialized in career planning/self-improving/Life style/Travel writing field
Social Media Influencer
• Is Well-known in FB/IG Name : 旅行沙舟 張J, have 40000+ followers
• Verified badge in FB confirmed that the page is the authentic presence of the public figure it represents.
• Invited by the Tourism Bureau to serve as the Official Tourism Spokesperson for Kaohsiung City in Taiwan
• Well-known brand cooperation such as : The Balvenie Whiskey, Kirin Ichiban
Brewery, 1111 Job Bank Top2 in Taiwan, Kaohsiung Tourism Bureau etc.
• Was invited to 100+ public speeches and workshops by schools/company/public agency.
Sep. 2018 - Feb. 2019
• Cooperate with CEO of German branch to integrate group resources
• Expend north America fastener business
• Manage a team of 10 sales specialist
Jan. 2016 - Dec. 2018
• Manage factory manpower plan
• Control WIP progress
• Coordinate with different department that related to manufacture.
• Accredited at New York as Project Leader for 1 year in 2016.
Oct. 2012 - Dec. 2015
• Calibrates, qualifies and installs ASML's products according to the highest quality standards and world class delivery performance
• Gained lots of oversea working experience (U.S/Nederland/Korea/China/Singapore),
• In charge of large project to improve working environment due to detail-oriented traists, resulting in extremely high job satisfaction.
Sep. 2008 - Sep. 2012
• Full-time specialist in Epitaxy technique by MOCVD
• Winner of the annual company CIP competition 2011
• Operation of machineries, familiarization with mechanisms, and recipe programming
• Gaining skills in capacity maintenance, improvement of electro-optic
performance, and trouble shooting for machine related problems.
• Gaining specialist skills including machinery set up with manufacturer, machinery testing, and tuning the machines to achieve the required mass production capacity.
• Writing skill • Presentation skill • Social media • Electrical engineering • Nanotechnology
• Project management • Coordination • Communication skill • Creative
• 6th printing best-selling book
• Recommended by Kaohsiung Cultural Bureau as "Best Book of the Month"
• Designated for collection by institutions of various colleges, primary and secondary schools.