6. Prepares, monitors and controls expenses and budget.
1. Familiarity in the social, political and cultural context of Taiwan.
2. Able to work independently and initiative with respect to decision-making
3. Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin. (Fluency in Taiwanese is a plus)
4. Experience in project management including creating plans, strategy, and timelines
5. Positive communication, interpersonal skills
Greenpeace has a strong commitment to personal development with ample opportunities for workplace learning and...
Updated about 2 months ago