• Interact with customers, prospects and partners to define product requirements / strategies
• Work with development team to deliver product on time with solid quality
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and user stories
• Implement standards and changes of productivity, prioritizing and production...
1. Identifying, networking, and building relationships with new prospects
2. Regular face-to-face meetings, presentations and communications with new prospects.
3. Designing and executing development strategies in the vertical markets
4. Identifying and developing global key accounts for increased business and project opportunities.
5. Conducting regular market research to ensure our strategies are in line with the current market situation and future trend.
6. Meeting or exceeding sales target
7. Performing other duties as required...
1. Understand and analyze feature requirements. 2. Plan and specify product features and timelines. 3. Create user journeys and flows. 4. Coordinate team logistics. 5. Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction. 6. Specify UI and UX of feature requests (optional). 7. Ensure results. 8. Follow up any end user request and feedback....