that outline study goals, project scope, target participants, and appropriate evaluative and generative research methods.
- Conduct in-context fieldwork and moderate research sessions.
- Organize and effectively analyze user behavior employing both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Develop research materials (interview protocols, usability test scripts, surveys, etc.).
- Write and present research findings and insights to cross-disciplinary teams in a clear, concise, and compelling way.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Coordinate participant recruitment, screener development, and...
Updated 7 months ago1M ~ 1.5M TWD / year