UX Design Certification
B.S. Sports Management, Minor in Communications
UX - UX/UI Design, Wireframing and Prototyping, InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite.
Recruiting - iCIMS, High-Volume Recruiting, Offer Negotiations, Placement & Onboarding, ATS & Recruiting Software, Social Media Recruiting Tools.
Providing design solutions for companies with UX Design/Graphic Design needs.
- Successfully source, screen, place and manage highly qualified candidates in a high volume, goal driven environment.
- Work with hiring managers/cross-functional partners while building relationships to network with current and new clients.
- Successfully identify high-level candidates using recruiting tools including Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice, CE Weekly, LinkedIn, Internal Database, Referrals, etc.
Responsible for developing new marketing strategies to promote FC Dallas services in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to new and existing customers.
- A designer, sales strategies, marketing guru, or customer service rep for new products and ideas.
- Constantly thinking of ideas that can improve businesses and the lives of others.
- Identifies with ability to keep commitments.
- Does not force or rush and sacrifice quality - values quality first.
- A self-starter and requires little supervision.
- Organizes life around close relationships and keeps them in planning exercises.
- Loyal, places a high value on trust, and will not betray people.