Tokyo, Japan, Remote Ready
September 2021 - Present
Work with various functions and a Scrum team of seven to:
- Explore users' needs and design functions for them
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Build the measurement matrix to evaluate how we did
- Hands-on, a little bit of project management
May 2020 - August 2021
I worked with a diverse team composed of design, engineering, and customer support located in Japan and the States to create custom advertising platforms for Rakuten and made things happen.
Besides that, I also helped the company build its first PM process, continuously improving how we collaborated.
June 2018 - May 2020
- Worked with LINE's global services, such as LINE Today News Taiwan, Data Platform Service Team
Japan, LINE Man Thailand, etc on improving product planning, post-release analysis, and user research
- Great facilitator for critical product decisions
with executives and regional lead engineers
January 2016 - May 2018
- Product owner, defining user and business problems to solve and see the solutions through the Point Partner Business.
- Worked with one of the best international Scrum teams with folks from around the globe daily to create great features wrapped in mobile apps (Android & iOS) to delight our growing user base.
- After months of effort, our team enjoyed great praise and respect in the business and won a corporate prize for the contribution we made to Point Partners.
April 2013 - February 2015
- Trained and coached new product, technical support, and sales colleagues
- Regularly conducted research on market and industry trends
- Oversaw Taiwan-region support, sales, and pre-sales activities
2010 - 2011
2006 - 2011
Improvement Analytical Thinking Prioritization Teamwork Analysis Collaborative Innovation Product Management Scrum Methodologies
Chinese — Native or Bilingual English — Professional Japanese — Fluent