I have 10 years experiences in system management, integration, and team leading. I always love to be the "first one" to support high management, build up teams and the culture, and to be a "bridge" in the company.
I am working in the MIS department of NZXT Inc. currently and keep offering my knowledge and skills for developing the new working models and workflows.
I am Ken. Yes, I CAN.
Jan. 2022 - Present
Planning the strategy for the next 3 years of information technologies and supporting high management of new technology adoptions. And centralizing internal systems and platforms to "ONE" system and speeding up vertical communications in NZXT.
The goals in 2022:
- IT asset management
- Build up the IT policy and organization
- Build up the new cybersecurity strategy for next 3 years
- Centralize internal systems and reduce complexity
Jan. 2021 - Jan. 2022
Managing MIS-related projects and schedules and improving existing system structures through PDCA methodology:
- Order for cash enhancement: increase performance about 90% (4 seconds to 200ms)
- Centralize the Shipping software on Acumatica
- Built up the research processes for technologies with the TPM team
- Implement WMS
Jul. 2017 - Jan. 2021
Leading MIS team support all departments that need to use Acumatica ERP systems for operations, especially in the following domains:
- Order to cash automation
- Shipping and logistics integration
- Data exchange across related systems
- In-ERP reporting
- EDI implementation
Feb. 2015 - Jul. 2017
Led 3 teammates to improve the after-sales experience of HTC's smart phones by implementing a Social Network Monitoring system.
- Built up Social Network Monitoring system for improving product quality and user's experience.
- Held Warroom system for flagships, including HTC M9, HTC 10 and U11, to patch issues rapidly .
May 2012 - Feb. 2015
Two teammates led to integrate Oracle Agile PLM and TipTop ERP. The integration scope includes:
- PLM workflow (AVL, ECR, ECO, etc.)
- BOM integration
- Shopflow system integration
Apr. 2008 - Nov. 2011
Developed and managed groupware (Lotus Notes) on RMA and Customer Information System (a system that works like Salesforce). Also, we used ETL tools and a data warehouse (SAP Business Object) for building up RMA BI reporting.