10 yrs experience in military, retired as Major, lead around 80 people in career; Willing to challenge myself; Solve the small problems and no big problems
Interns in NHRI
I'm in 3rd yrs of Inservice Master Program in NCHU. My research is to utilze zebrafish as a model for the development of EGCG for cancer and angiogenesis.
GPA: A (81.43/100)
Rank of the Department of Applied Chemistry: 6
1. Toeic: 860 score.
2. 9 months training in US.
1. Specialize in synthesis compounds.
2. Unexploded ordnance disposal.
The development of zebrafish in testing drugs for cancer.
1. Lead company members to
achieve the goals with honor.
2. Coordinate with other units to
accomplish the missions.
1. Basis in Python, C++, Perl.
2. Basis in Linux system.
1. Learn how to analyze the WGS and WES
data by NCHC Linux system and Perl
2. Cooperate with other interns to build up
the platform that assist to determine the
rare disease and cancer patients by
3. Join Big data analysis and application for
precision medicine project.
1. Be responsible for the company
2. Manage the ammunition storage,
transportation, receiving and
examination in the company.
1. Plan for ammunition maintenance and
the budget for repairing.
2. Assist the ammunition examination.
Be responsible for the personnel affairs
such as recruitment, promotion, reward,
1. Learn the advanced skills to Unexploded
2. The method of facing the IED
Improvised Explosive Device .
1. Dispose Unexploded Ordnance and old,
2. Assist the training exercise upon the
unexploded ammunitions occurs.