I define myself as a person who likes to continually learn, seek solutions to every adversity that arises and give everything in every project that I start, in order to improve myself every day.
Barcelona, Spain \ +34722528811 \ [email protected] \ KevinDCS \ KevDCS
December 2017 - March 2020
In charge of the tech support for several theater chains in US and Latam, dealing with issues regarding their servers and projectors in each theater. Serving as a middle-man between the customer and the manufacturer whenever they need a replacement for the equipment. Use Zendesk as the ticket platform for the customers request.
Some of my main duties are:
- Creation and follow-up in the ticketing system.
- Diagnose and solving as soon as possible the issues the customer may have.
- Escalation of the problems that needs assistance of the manufacturer or a third-party support.
July 2015 - October 2016
I was part of a project called "Internet del Pueblo", it was a public service provided by the government to schools and also in parks of several cities all over the country.
My main duties as one of the agents were:
-Monitoring the more than 2000 points in the schools and parks all over the country.
-Coordinate with the on-site technician that provided maintenance to the schools when there was an issue with the equipment.
-Weekly reports of the offline links and why they were down.
-Management of the Solarwinds platform.
July 2012 - January 2015
In charge of giving preventive and corrective maintenance to the computers of the users in the main building, as well in all the branches of the bank.
As a tech support agent, my duties were:
- Configuration of the new equipment of the employees (laptops, desktops, tablets).
- Configuration for the printers in all the departments of the bank.
- Support to the managers that used Mac Computers (iMac, Macbook).
- Schedule updates to the different software packages of the call center.
Spanish — Native or Bilingual English — Professional