B2B Project Internship • Inline Apps Limited 2021/12 - 2022/06
- Conducted market research to filter the target audience, and collaborated with team members
to build up a lead pool of 1000+ companies.
- Made 250+ cold-calls to potential corporations and achieved a conversion rate of 10% closed won.
- Assisted sales managers with setting up meetings, taking meeting minutes, and drawing up
contracts for 10+ corporate clients.
- Delivered sales pitches and signed contracts with 5+ companies and 10+ restaurants.
- Established the standard workflow of the Corporate Order Service from 0 to 1 with the managers.
- Managed 15+ corporate accounts, which accounted for 50% of the project's GMV, with tailored proposals, immediate customer support, and coordination between companies and restaurants.
NLU Applied Techniques Intern • Droidtown Linguistic Tech. Co, Ltd. 2020/12 - 2021/03
- Collaborated with a team to develop a chatbot, which allowed users to search for the ticket price
and the current timetable of Taiwan High Speed Rail.
- Designed the conversation process, built 70% of the sentences in the language model, and wrote
20% of the Python code in the chatbot project.
- Improved the reply accuracy of the chatbot by 30% through gradual revision of the sentence structure based on user experience and personal linguistic knowledge.
Linguistics Intern • Glossika 2018/09 - 2019/01
- Boosted the registration rate by 10% by promoting the main product to customers and guiding potential clients to product experience at the "Meet Taipei - Startup Festival".
- Annotated 500+ new data in the English database and optimized 30% of the annotated data.
National Taiwan Normal University MA, Department of English 2020/09 - Present
National Chengchi University BA, Department of English (GPA: 4.01/4.3) 2016/09 - 2020/06
NCCU Pop Dance Club Coordinator of the In-club Battle Activity
- Recruited and coordinated the crew to organize an 80+ person activity.
- Increased the number of participants by 15% through redesigning the concept and rules of the event.
- Mandarin: Native / English: Fluent
TOEIC - (L&R) 985/990 ; (S&W) 370/400
- Microsoft Office / G-Suite
- Keep up with the latest issues through platforms such as YouTube and Podcasts
- Watch sports games, movies and dance.