Colombo, Sri Lanka
A result driven, self-motivational and resourceful Civil Engineer. Multidisciplinary Professional working as part of a busy team effectively managing all the System of Technical relating to Civil Engineering Projects. while still achieving the progressive standards and quality. Processing excellent foresight &the ability to plan when working on construction projects. Can communicate effectively with developers/ contractors. Would be an asset to any employer.
Quality Assurance and Quality Control for Interior Designs at ITC One Colombo One Project.
August 2020 - Present
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
- Carry out inspection and check for all quality-related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of the Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to the Quality Management System, QMS.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non- conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations
March 2019 - March 2020
- Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or Program and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects follow the plans and specifications.
- Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required Qualities.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
February 2018 - March 2019
- Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing
- Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, ceiling, and light fittings
April 2017 - February 2018
2018 - 2021
2013 - 2016