Operation Manager • EasyClean
July 2019 - Present
EasyClean is a leading cleaning electronics manufacturer/brand in Taiwan. As an early employee, I was able to work with cross-function teams, further be responsible for/initiate more projects, and interact with international partners.
Key Responsibilities: Operation project management, market strategy planning, communicating with cross-functional team members, and unfamiliar problem-solving.
- Improve operation workflow: Improve through UX research and the implementation of SSOT (Single source of truth) in the maintenance department.
- Result: reduce up to 30% of the float (slack) in product maintenance workflow, and increase 12% customer satisfaction.
- Project plan create and monitor: Responsible for creating operation project plans (SoWs) and monitoring resources to complete operation projects.
- Data/system integration: Responsible for monitoring and integrating international expansion project data into CRM (customer relationship management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, generating results and advice for sales teams, further assisting B2B deals and optimize projects outcomes.
- International market expansion project: Select and target opportunities by optimizing resources using MECE and other methodologies.
- Result: Gain an additional 500k revenue and 2 high-quality local distribution channels within 1 year as the result.
- Project Demonstration: Demonstrate operation analysis and best practices for staff and product advice to potential customers at the senior level.
- Flexibility: Business travel to SZ China, Germany, and the Netherland for international operation expansion and targeted potential market research.