I am currently taking a step away from industry to complete my bachelors of science in mechanical engineering. I have spent over 15 year working in industry on a variety of projects, products and groups. I have vast experience with medical manufacturing, engineering design controls, verifications and validations. I am a very self-motivated team player with strong communication skills. I love to learn new technologies and skills to apply to my work and stay relevant in industry. I am looking for a chance to learn and grow with a new company during my summer availability.
Denver, CO, USA
Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2021
• Gathers customer data and design HF studies that satisfy company standards, supports research and development to produce user-friendly, innovative, products.
• Maintains internal SOPs, performs human factors verification and validation studies and provides HF guidance across all company platforms.
• My professional goal was to support the creation of products that are safe, effect and intuitive for user.
Dec. 2006 - Jan. 2019
• Maintains a scientific lab of Quantum Cell Expansion Systems and an engineering lab for the department.
• Troubleshoots and fixes devices, working closely with the metrology department to maintain the required calibrations of sensitive equipment.
• As a supporting member of the Quality Team, I help with the investigation of in-house and in-field failures. I conceive, produce, and execute verification protocols/reports and validation protocols/reports.
• Created other documentation per Terumo BCT engineering design controls, including but not limited to, risk management documentation.
Jan. 2004 - Dec. 2006
• Maintains documentation and responsible for record retentions of clean room manufacturing line.
• Responsible for training new associates and providing training of manufacturing changes to all associates. Ensures that the flow line runs properly with no failures.
Apr 2010 - Present