Phone: +886 989369928 | Mail: [email protected]
Institute of statistics, Graduation grade: 87.15/100.
Department of statistics, CGPA: 3.8/4.
• Advisor: Dr. Wei-Jing Wang.
• Analysis of U.S. COVID-19 cases and death percentages.
• Different clustering methods are applied to group the states with similar trends. Distinguish US’s states with different severity levels of the pandemic and identify states with similar shapes of trends.
• Used spatial analysis method to see the joint behavior between a state and its neighbors(geographic associations).
Statistical consultation project.
• Analyze the data of the real manufacture process.
• Through the methods of narrative statistics and data visualization, understand the characteristics of missing values and process data. Used the isolation forest method to find and remove abnormal machines.
• Used T-SNE and k-means clustering methods to distinguish processes with different characteristics. According to the results of the clustering, set the control limits of the control chart.
Final year project of bachelor.
• Used the ’R shiny’ to construct a user-friendly platform, shown the ranks of public security for each city in Taiwan are via a visual map.
• The six municipalities directly under the central government have a higher degree of danger than other cities.
Time series project.
• Analyze the number of Asian visitors to Japan from January 2003 to December 2017.
• Organize the original data and fitted time series models such as ARIMA, Decomposition model.
• The number of Asian visitors to Japan has been increasing, but there was a slight decrease in 2008 to 2010 (Financial crisis).
• The number of visitors to Japan has risen sharply since 2012. It is predicted that the number of visitors will also increase in 2018.