• Experience in New Media OTT SVOD, IPTV, and linear channels.
• Experience in content licensing, acquisition, strategy, business development, and data analysis.
• Organized, detail-oriented, and a strong collaborator. Capable of working with multiple teams.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about Disney, pop culture, films, TV, gaming, and all things entertainment.
十月 2021 - Present
Inspur Digital BU includes New Media products, STB, IPTV, OTT, VOD, and Interactive TV systems solutions.
• Sales Manager of the Southeast Asia markets.
五月 2021 - 九月 2021
• Sales Representative for licensed garments including Disney and Warner Bros.
三月 2020 - 二月 2021
Yangon Htantabin Technology Park is invested and developed by Golden Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd., with branches in Myanmar, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. The company mainly focuses on real estate investment ranging from large-scale developments of industrial zones, residential and commercial areas, infrastructure construction, and integrated projects.
• Solicited foreign investment.
• Revised and translated the Park’s documents and sublease agreements.
• Represented the company in the Myanmar Taiwan Business Association meeting.
六月 2018 - 二月 2020
As the primary content provider for Chunghwa Telecom’s MOD, the biggest IPTV in Taiwan, TITV has gathered over 30 international and local channels ranging from movies, TV shows, news, sports, and various entertainment content.
• Identified potential partners and acquired IPTV and OTT channels and VOD content.
• Negotiated terms and drafted content licensing, platform, and packages agreements.
• Day-to-day liaison and managed the relationship with content providers and partners.
• Coordinated with content providers and internal teams on content material, channel signals, and other needs to ensure everything was delivered on a timely schedule.
• Coordinated with the NCC and Chunghwa Telecom on numerous matters including launching new channels and packages, weekly content promos, and monthly highlights.
• Reported ratings performance analytics to the executives, content providers, and partners.
• Licensing databases maintenance.
• Managed TITV and MOD’s Family Luxury package’s Facebook pages.
• Ran multiple fan-oriented contests in conjunction with our partners, aiming to increase audience engagement and retention when releasing new content.
• Channel license application, renewal, evaluation, and semiannual report.
• TV commercials production.
十二月 2016 - 十二月 2017
Owned by KKBOX Group, KKTV is one of the leading video streaming platforms in Taiwan. It is the one-stop destination for aficionados looking for a deep library of content.
• Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and local VOD content licensing.
• Initiated and managed several licensing projects and databases to increase the workflow drastically and provided info for the operation, marketing, customer service, growth, and finance teams.
• Collaborated with backend engineers to establish the content management system for licensing agreements, titles, and databases.
• Collaborated with growth hackers to establish the in-house CPV (cost-per-view) systems.
• Analyzed and provided quarterly royalty and performance reports.
• Worked closely with the executives in cross-industry business development projects with set-up box and telecommunications companies.
• Processed tax rebates documents for foreign content providers.
二月 2012 - 一月 2013
• Managed an office of seven.
• Supply management and equipment purchasing.
• Achieved the Prize of Excellence in Mandatory Service, Quarter 1 of 2013.
十一月 2011 - 二月 2012
• Assisted in designing the winter cooked food and its marketing campaign.
• Created brand awareness through new channels and potential customers.