• Python 3, DRF, Flask, SqlAlchemy, AWS
• MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
• Docker, Jenkins
• Linux administration.
Application domain: real estate.
1. Developed a new microservice on Flask from scratch
2. Support and expand existing code base with new features
3. Participate in plannings, sprint & backlog refinement, estimate tasks
4. Mentor two juniors
5. Created diagrams using C4 model
Application domain: education.
- Designed and developed course taxonomy structure, including integration with existing mongo entities (sections, subsections, etc.);
- Implemented referral codes, invitation links, and coupon logic from scratch;
- Implemented notifications, complex updates, and emails using Celery;
- Worked out a subscription module from scratch (payment subscriptions and different trials); Implemented different subscription scenarios for students, parents, and their children;
- Elaborated payment microservice on Falcon / SQLAlchemy;
- Detected performance issues using locust and solved them;
Application domain: cartography.
- Designed microservices using Flask;
- Developed serverless applications using AWS Lambda;
- Worked out modules for Jira integration;
- Applied testing methodologies like Unit testing and Integration testing;
- Worked with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
The United Arab Emirates Space Science Center.
- Developed a Deep Learning (DL) model to differentiate between rocks and meteorites; did data visualization and statistical study of meteorite parameters;