My name is Lyndon(林宇呈) from Taipei, Taiwan. I'm a Software Test Automation engineer in MOXA. Responsible for developing and maintaining the automated test cases for Switch, Router, and the other Wireless products, and building a Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline for product development. Also dedicated to learning DevOps skills, tools, and knowledge.
1. Transformed the version control system from SVN to Git, planned the version control principle for the test code
2. Built a full development process Jenkins pipeline from firmware building, deploy to automation testing, improved
the firmware validation period from 2 weeks to 1 day.
3. Re-designed the test report which is generated by the automation test system for the related parties like R&Ds and Testers, reducing the time cost for reviewing issues.
4. Developing automated Functional test cases for Wireless switch product testing, built test framework using Spirent iTest software and Test Center device.
四月 2019 - Present
1. Learned the fundamental of AI technology, including Machine Learning, Deep learning, CNN, RNN models.
2. By using custom collected/labeled data and a CNN-based object detector, we were able to deploy the system on a laptop with decent performance. 2nd prized project out of 50+ teams.
3. Training a CNN-based model through transfer learning, based on the YOLOv3 pre-trained weight.
十月 2018 - 一月 2019
1. Maintain the account balance with 2 fleet management companies and port agencies of 4 countries. Fixed the account imbalance problem (over 200 accounts since 2014) with the agencies of Korea and Panama.
2. Transacted 3 container ships sales case, total sales value around 12,000 thousand USD
三月 2016 - 八月 2018