[email protected] • +38 (096) 309-13-44 • Kiev, Ukraine
Over 5 years experience with SEO and search algorithms & last three years closely engaged in Internet marketing and social media. Enjoy learning something new. Still not the king of new media, but working on it.
My goal is to find a company in which I can develop professionally.
I'm capable of creating advertising materials, collecting and analyzing large amounts of data, evaluating the effectiveness of selected advertising methods and campaigns (Google Analytics), editing and writing texts.
I'm highly knowledgeable in SMM & SMO, understand basics of HTML, CSS and site usability. Also, I'm no stranger to links building and the semantic kernel analysis.
I'm good at writing detailed and easy understandable articles, announcements and press releases. I always check my facts and work with databases and social media to gain the most relevant information to the date.
Systematizing information is my forte: I like to gather data and then meticulously organize it. My past job in PR gave me with the first-hand experience with the current trends in the media market. Therefore I have a good understanding of the Ukrainian and western segments of the Internet. Thanks to my previous projects, I can easily work with content management systems of the site (WordPress, Joomla, etc.).
I also have an extensive experience in public speaking and working with the specific deadline in mind. I make decisions quickly, but only after considering all pros and cons.
The EXMO cryptocurrency exchange, October 2017 — June 2018
Position: PR managerResponsibilities:
- writing articles for media to raise awareness about the EXMO Coin project;
- maintaining corporate blog & corporate mailing with the most relevant info on the project;
- working with freelance writers, editing their texts on the project;
- conducting business correspondence with the media, advertising and production agencies.
Online journal Rating, April 2017 — September 2017
- searching for newsbreak and creating various materials on their basis, such as articles, reviews etc;
- conducting journalistic investigations and interviewing;
- posting materials on the site.
Design agency Room 10533, February 2016 — March 2017
Position: Content Manager
- writing articles, announcements, posts for social networks;
- managing and developing clients' pages in social networks;
creating scripts for commercials;
- editing, translating and writing of commercials and slogans;
- designing polygraphic materials from concept development up to the content.
IT-company Yandex, September 2013 — December 2015
Position: assessor (evaluator of search engine algorithms)
- estimating the adequacy of search results in accordance with the search request;
- searching and appropriate labelling of harmful "spam" pages;
- working with the maps localization and their personalization for the best user experience.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv — Institute of Journalism
- 2011-2015 год — Bachelor's Degree
- 2016-2018 — Master's Degree
English — Advanced
Ukrainian & Russian — Native speaker
Topics of Interest
Applied linguistics, semiotics, new media, Internet technologies, modern culture
Reading popular science books and fiction, studying on online platforms: Coursera, Highbrow, etc.