The premium class stewardess and VIP butler roles have maximized my discipline, punctuality and professional attitude in my work-life, as well as set my personal ambitions and strength solid and grounded.
Motivated and well-prepared with a good range of past work and life experience, I am highly committed to enter corporate aviation. I am eager to learn and become a valuable member of your team.
Date of Birth: 11.05.1991
• Menu preparation having the guests' preferences in mind
• High-level confidentiality
• Maintaining a consistent service excellence
• Setting up and serving private business lunches and dinners
• Organizing guest transportation
• Ensuring the availability of household items and grocery
• Making sure the house is well-maintained
• Arranging deliveries, ordering floral arrangements and high-quality seafood
• Booking dinner reservations and organizing take-away services, as well as dry-cleaning
• Working in a team with two Japanese master-chefs, ensuring a smooth service flow
• Beverage service
• After-service duties of tidying and refreshing the venue
• Sales and Social Media Engagement for CompuCash Point-Of-Sale system in Dubai, UAE
• Setting up for The Restaurant Show Middle East 27-29 April
• Received a number of positive feedbacks from passengers / my consistency and good work was acknowledged by Pursers and Seniors
• Leadership workshops I have attended for self-improvement:
"First Steps to Leadership", covering my development needs against the Cabin Supervisor competencies, providing feedback to team members, examining the implications of decision-making, identifying the impact that self-reflection has on performance.
"Feedback and Coaching" workshop enhanced my knowledge on active listening and powerful questions during a coaching conversation, development interventions and effective feedback conversations.
Yearly Training of Safety and Emergency Procedures, including Boeing 777 and Airbus 380 aircraft types, as well as general safety topics.
• Delivering a world class customer service on board, always aiming to meet and exceed customer expectations
• Promoting and selling onboard duty-free products
• Ensuring the highest standards of safety and security requirements were always met and observed
• Recognizing frequent flyers and high-valued clients
• Enrolling new customers to company's loyalty program
• Providing assistance and support for medical cases
• Contacting press and trade media
• Inviting buyers from the Baltic countries to attend Gallery Fashion Fair and shows
• Updating social media accounts
• Assisting with the set-up of one of the show-scenes at the Old Stock-Exchange Børsen
• Attended the Aurora Fashion Week in St. Petersburg as the representative of Gallery International Fashion Fair
• Had the opportunity to see how a brand is managed from a variety of aspects
• My pursue was to search for customers and agents to distribute the SS13 collection
• I was allocated one of the company's suppliers from India to establish communication and keep track of the orders. That included following up on the pace of production, quality management and making comment-sheets on samples.
• Contacting the customers of Black Secret in response to their complaints, and trying to settle the disputes and requests.
• The important events that added to my skill-set during the work placement for Black Secret are as follows:
• Refreshing the layout of products within shop-in-shops of various brands
• Dressing mannequins according to current trends and created outfits within the childrenswear, womenswear and lingerie departments
• Assisting and supporting customers to create a personalized shopping experience and boost sales revenue
Entering the Fashion Weeks for two years in a row as an assistant to Fashion Manager Anu Kikas, who is part of the Estonian Fashion Council, gave me an important and exciting experience of independent organization skills and managing even the smallest details to create one whole event. I assisted with sending out information about the Golden Needle Fashion Award 2011 ceremony and I managed to launch a social media campaign on facebook, voting for the best designer.
Denmark AP-degree in "Purchasing Management specializing in Fashion"
High-school education at an English-biased school (Tallinn Mustamäe College)