Isfahan, Isfahan Province, Iran (willing to relocate)
I have had practical experience with many different technologies like Python, Node.js, SQL and NoSql Databases (postgres, mongodb), OLAP Databases (clickhouse), Docker, Orchestrators (Kubernetes and Docker Swarm), CI/CD Pipelines(gitlab ci) and Linux. and i'm looking forward to learn more as i go :)
September 2020 - Present
- Developed an analytics SaaS platform using Python/Django/Graphql/Postgresql stack.
- i was a member of the team responsible to migrate the legacy application to the new microservice architecture.
- Worked with various Big-Data and Machine Learning technologies such as Clickhouse, TFX, Apache Airflow and Kafka.
- Used FastApi / SqlAlchemy stack for client side data gathering agents.
February 2020 - Present
- Implemented an algorithmic trading platform for tehran stock exchange market from ground-up.
- I was the only developer of this project
- realtime data gathering and distribution with self made publish/subscribe system (using channels)
- used Python / Django / Postgresql / Airflow / Redis stack
June 2018 - September 2019
- I was responsible for a team of 7 (both frontend, backend and android) developers.
- Implemented a realtime location tracking system
- used Python / Django / Postgresql stack in backend
- I also participated in development of early MVP versions of Android App (using java)
December 2017 - June 2018
- Developed multiple Microservices using Node.js / Mongodb / GraphQl stack
- Implemented many Complex Multistage Workflows in the system
- I was responsible for introducing Elasticsearch to the project as the main search engine
May 2017 - December 2017
- Implemented a Windows Remote Application Scheduler for downloading, updating and running multiple game ads at specific schedules.
- Implemented a Telegram Bot for running Html5 games
- Developed a Html5 Game Market Website
- used Node.js / Mongodb Stack
January 2015 - May 2017
- Developed Multiple Android Applications
- Backends were implemented mostly using Node.js / Mongodb stack
January 2011 - November 2012
- Used C / Codevision for programming AVR microcontrollers
- First Position in IranOpen 2012 Junior Rescue Robot
- 4th Position in Robocup 2012 Mexico Junior Rescue Robot