Holder of UAE Driving license light vehicle
Mobile : 0568070848
Email : [email protected]
Date of birth : 02/04/1989
Marital status : Single
Military status : Exempted
Languages:Arabic Mother tongue & English fluently speaking ,written,Read and understand
Public Relation Officer
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Seeking a challenging management position in Public Relation Officer and Customer Services Departments within a dynamic and progressive organization, focusing on primary growth & development and that provides a supportive environment for motivated, innovative and creative executives , equipped with strong academic & professional qualifications.
• 8 + years experience in Public Relation Officer & customer Service with reputed organizations in UAE and Egypt.
April 2018 - Present
•Respond effectively to the demands of businesses and employees to assist them in all government-related services .
•apply and process all MOHRE & Federal Authority related applications, which may include new work permits, employment visas , visa renewals , visa cancellation , labor card cancellation , renewals and labor card revisions .
• coordinate with the company’s government relations officer to arrange weekly passport submission and collection, Tawjeeh as required .
April 2016 - March 2018
• Responsible for processing and carrying out all transactions relating to visas , permits, license registration , of employees , the company ,liaising with various government departments and agencies.
• process trade license ,chamber of commerce certificate ,establishment card .
• process quota application ( New / modification
• updating Up to Date concerning any changes or amendments to the prevailing/ law/ Rules .
February 2014 - February 2016
• Greet receive and bid farewell to passengers at all times in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Must be aware about Sinbad FFP guest members and their benefits
•Collecting invitation cards and verifying lounge access of the passengers.
•Provide passenger’s handling service at the lounge and assistance with any queries.
• Ensure passengers are properly informed regarding their respective flight boarding time through announcements.
• Carry out regular round checks within the lounge for proper maintenance and cleanliness.
• Have basic computer knowledge in assisting passengers regarding internet computer programs at the business Centre whenever necessary.
• In charge of the shift, strictly ensure company policies and procedures are strictly followed.
•sending important reports and other computer programs needed to register customer records in the system.
• Operating communication tools necessary in the operation, like telephone, fax, and computers to ensure they are all serviceable throughout.
2007 - 2013