Microsoft, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Meticulous & highly accomplished professional with 8 Years of diverse experience in IT Infra and Operations. Currently leading as SME in Azure Monitor for Microsoft
Extensive and varied experience in different technologies ranging from Azure Cloud Monitor, Azure Automation to on-prem tools like SCOM and Zenoss
Added Entrepreneurship exposure depicting quick and self- learning, strong zeal to learn, grasp and self-dependency
Deft in coordinating multiple small and large-scale projects from inception to completion. Working with cross-cultural teams ensuring optimal utilization of resources, leading to overall profitability
Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with personnel at all levels
March 2018 - Present
a. Oct 2019 – Currently Employed [ Microsoft On-Roll]
b. Mar 2018 – Oct 2019 [Microsoft Off-Role through Quantum Leap Consulting]
• Currently working as a Support Engineer in Microsoft since March, 2018. Initially employed through
Quantum Leap Consulting Service on Off-Roll of Microsoft, my efforts were honored and got
absorbed as a Full-Time employee in Oct 2019.
• Providing Azure Monitor and Azure Automation support to Global Clients in real-time. Spearheading as one of the Global SMEs for Windows Agent
January 2017 - March 2018
• Employed through ThinkApps Solutions on Off-Roll of Wipro, working for Client Airtel
• Implemented and deployed various EMS tools such as SCOM 2012 R2, Zenoss 5.2.x
• Managing Planning, configuration, implementation, maintenance & operations of various Tools
for monitoring customer’s infrastructure
• Managing the tools track for the project as high-level SME for the project
February 2016 - January 2017
Co-Founded and Co-Owned Attabot.io, self-employed and worked on various projects for
• Enthusiastically obtained knowledge of various developments technologies through self-learning.
• Worked in numerous challenging technologies, such as Django, Android, HTML, CSS, Docker
• Improved interpersonal relationships and skills with clients, Developers and Forums.
• Skilled in mapping client’s business requirements & translating requirements into functional
• Handing overall lifecycle of development projects from Planning, Design, Configuration,
Implementation and maintenance of end user requirements.
January 2014 - February 2016
• Experience as SCOM administrator in two International projects – CFS and SASOL and also as an administrator and SCOM SME in Implementation team of HCL
• Implemented and Managed SCOM and SCOM related operations for multiple global projects
2009 - 2013
2006 - 2009