Certified Scrum Master
10 years of industry experience in designing and implementing the automation frameworks.
Experience in the field of IT with focus on SDET and testing of numerous Web based, Mobile applications and Web services.
Designing Framework for the Web Services, Java/Pytest with AWS.
Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
Active participation on Requirement Analysis with Business Team in agile environment.
Automation Testing : Selenium,Android SDK, Aws Sdk,Devicefarm and Appium
Framework : TestNG , JUNIT , Pytest and Cucumber,SerenityBDD
Defect Tracking : Jira , Bugzilla and Redmine
Languages : Java , Python , C , C++ , Groovy , R
Monitoring Tools : Kibana and Cloudwatch
API : Soap and Rest
Cloud Platforms : AWS, OCI
Virtualization : Docker , Kubernetes
Databases : SQL server 2000, MySQL , DB2 and Oracle
AWS Services : S3 ,EC2,ECS, SQS and SNS
March 2017 - Present
• Generate test plans work instructions and procedures from client requirements and industry standards.
• Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
• Participate in design and architectural discussion.
• Create testing specification and related documents (Test plan, Test cases, Test reports, Test Strategy).
• Create test scripts in Cucumber as a BDD methodology and automation.
• Integrate the newly developed scripts in the BDD automation framework.
• Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
• Ensuring extensive unit test code coverage.
• Testing Payment APIs for Client with SOAP UI coupled with Groovy for the smooth PCI transition.
• Well versed with AWS, testing various queues in the S3, SNS and SQS using Automation with Java and developed a framework to interact with cloud architecture.
• Use Python’s Robot Framework and Nose Framework to Test different Payment APIs and Client functionality.
• Automating, Maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based system to ensure the availability, performance and scalability.
• Work with deployments teams and resolve any level issues for the system.
• Build, deploy and manage own environment.
• Mentor and guide a team of 4 people ensuring all are trained in product knowledge and capable of performing assigned duties.
June 2016 - February 2017
• Involved in various meetings with Business analysts and developers.
• Conducted Functional testing, Regression Testing using selenium with Data-driven framework and Key- Word driven framework.
• Created automation test scripts using data Driven framework and Page Factory model to test the web applications using Selenium WebDriver with JAVA and maven.
• Expertise in using Selenium Grid to run test scripts on different platforms and against different browsers in parallel to save time.
• Used Jenkins to execute the test scripts periodically on Selenium Grid for different platforms like desktop, tablet and mobile.
• Performed Cross browser testing and Parallel testing on Chrome, Firefox and Safari using TestNG and Maven on Selenium grid.
• Expertise in grouping of Test suites, Test cases and Test Methods for Regression and Functional Testing using TestNG Annotations like Groups, Parameter, Data Provider and Tags.
• Utilized Maven to Manage dependencies for Test execution, plug-ins and created profiles of grouped Test cases to Run sanity and Regression Testing.
• Involved in developing BDD Frame work from Scratch.
• Involved in the usage of BDD framework to Develop Cucumber Step Definitions, Scenarios and Features using acceptance criteria.
• Involved in DevOps Migration/automation processes for Build and Deploy systems.
• Setting up Jenkins master, adding the necessary plugins and adding more slaves to support scalability and agility.
• Planning and setting up of Continuous Integration for various properties on Jenkins with Commit, Component, Assembly, Deploy and Smoke jobs.
• Experience setting up instances like Elastic Load Balancer in AWS for high availability.
• Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance. Implementation of the Business logic layer for Services.
• As Test Automation Engineer driving towards the quality and effectiveness of Digital Product EASE Web Plat form .
• Integrated Jenkins with version controller(GIT) and scheduled builds to run automatically during a build release by invoking predefined maven commands
April 2015 - May 2016
• Leading project change request meetings
• Testing setup as per the requirements specifications and technical specifications.
• Developing Test Plans and performing manual and automation testing through web driver.
• Requirements Planning (BRD, FS, and Design specification), test data preparation & defect reporting
• Incubation of Daily test execution progress report & syncing of requirement traceability matrix
• Defect broadcasting to onsite/onshore leads through daily call
• Exercising White Box / Black Box (UI) testing on Safari Apple IOS 8 and 9, Firefox and IE
• Test web services and the web applications platform.
• Create high quality, maintainable, and performant code.
June 2011 - April 2015
• Configure the Health and Welfare Benefits setup as per the plan provision document.
• Draft Test Plans and performing Manual and Automation testing through ATTA
• Understand requirements (BRD, FS, and Design specification), test data preparation & defect reporting
• Defect reporting to onsite/onshore leads through daily call
• Perform White Box / Black Box (UI TBA tool) testing to increase the overall quality of the application in terms
• Configure and implement the AT&T YBR gateway for the online elections made by the PPTs with the help of Selenium IDE and Web driver
• Regression test the test plan with the help of the Selenium IDE.