Highly qualified, tenacious, and well-accomplished Linux System Administrator with 11+ years of experience with deep knowledge of various Linux distributions well versed in administration tasks, monitoring, configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
Fast learner, problem solver with a can-do attitude, willing to deliver high-quality software. Armed with broad-based background and skills in the areas of providing an appropriate solution to IT and software needs. Outstanding ability to plan, coordinate, implement strategic development practices and client business transformation procedures to bring significant improvements in efficiency, productivity and technical processes, towards the successful attainment of organizational goals.
Experience in the Firewall, Router BGP, Network TCP/IP, E-mail Service Management, Cpanel/WHM, Proxmox, Virtualization, DNS, experience with high availability environments with dedicated servers based on the concept of Cloud Computing (Proxmox and OpenVZ).
• Configuring Web systems to collect information via the Bacnet / ModBus Protocol.
• Implementation of atmospheric data collectors in fruit and plant cultivation establishments.
• Responsible for infrastructure and support team in DC solutions.
• Support the development team for new services and solutions.
• Monitor and configure BGP routes for better performance of communications with customers.
• Traffic analysis and configuration of IDS / IPS protection in FortiGate.
• DDOS attack analysis setup.
• Responsible for network and telecommunications projects, providing solutions to improve DC solution and availability.
• Share responsibility for managing and coordinating technical project operations in Brazil.
In 2010, DialHost Internet started building its own datacenter in Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil, where I had the opportunity to have a new experience as an infrastructure analyst, where I was responsible for the cabling, air conditioning, security and various other infrastructure activities.
• Configuration and administration of Apache, DNS, Email (Qmail), FTP servers.
• Implementation of security policies on servers and networks. (Firewall).
• Global monitoring of services (Zabbix).
Carrying out customer service, assisting in the configuration of e-mail, FTP, DNS programs and explaining the system's functionalities.
Support assistant in the structure of sales of transportation vouchers in Belo Horizonte.
Information leakage, virtual crime and electronic fraud are facts not only present in the news but in the day to day of corporations. To handle these issues, manage risks, know the Virtual Right and design reliable systems architectures, organizations have increasingly demanded more specialized professionals. The Specialization course in Information Security Management seeks to train this professional, on the rise in the market, combining managerial skills with solid technological training in computer networks, telecommunications and administration of mobile and distributed systems.