Blockchain Advocate & Investor / UI + UX Designer / Options Trader
Passionate about learning new protocols to sharpen my skills & understanding of innovations in blockchain. I enjoy researching & uncovering new use cases for crypto projects/products and understanding how they'll effect the adoption of crypto/web3. Expecting myself to be a 'Head of Product' or 'Venture Lead' that solves real problems and helps deliver products & user experiences that help onboard the next 100 million crypto users.
September 2017 - Present
• Lead in the research & assessment of infrastructure crypto projects across multiple sectors.
• Make investment recommendations on which protocols/projects have growing developer / user communities.
• Conduct due diligence on projects within the investment pipeline.
• Publish weekly research reports giving investors an overview of projects, use cases, market cap evaluation, moat factors & more. The weekly research reports are released on Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn & RichMark.Capital.
• Attend conferences / panels & speak publicly on crypto topics (ie. Bitcoin Conference, EthDenver, Linqto, Global Investor Conference, Permissionless, etc.)
• Evaluate emerging trends, narratives, technologies, & opportunities & key value drivers.
• Lead & executed over 48 early stage token investments over the past 12 months.
• Advise founders on tokenomics, make intros to influencers/outlets, product features, rollout & user experience.
• Blockchain advocate and community contributor via Twitter, Medium, Youtube & Discord.
January 2008 - September 2017
• Lead an international team of 11 in growing the brand to over 30,000 customers.
• Brokered a key partnership with the largest hair care distributor in the USA (TWT) and took their 30-year retail business online. This more than doubled their overall revenue and ours.
• Oversaw the overall brand strategy for Beverly Lane / HXB women's online apparel & beauty divisions.
• Lead in the creation of new strategies to distribute apparel via video, social media & chat platforms.
• Directed the UI/UX design team for mobile & web.
• Created new interactive initiatives to involve crowdsourcing not only in the selection of what apparel we released, but in the creation and distribution of it as well.
• Lead growth by over 371% by expanding through Amazon FBA.
June 2004 - January 2008
• Lead in UI/UX design, prototyping, wireframe creation and overall brand identity for multiple web/mobile applications for clients across 5 continents.
• Helped new clients by creating 'mind maps' giving them an overview of how we saw the brand and how the applications we were building would grow their current business.
• Delivered easy to use, beautifully designed user interfaces that have been downloaded and used by over 100,000 + users.
• Delivered over 50+ final user experiences for iPhone / Android / Web.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere & Premiere Rush.
• Helped our dev teams improve product delivery milestones by 35%.
1999 - 2004