More than 8 years of Linux system administrator and DevOps toolchain. Experienced work with Filipino and Chinese system also monitor teams. Committed to maintains systems with ease of high efficiency.
Eight years of experience in Linux System Administrator and Network engineer. Over 3 years experience system with. AWS S3 , AWS CloudFront, Aws EC2 , Route53 Developed and implemented critical modules and systems independently. Also experience Azure blob, Azure DevOps Project, Azure Docker, Azure CDN, Azure VM.
Solution Architecture, and Learning & Development of different complex business applications in various platform for different industries such as Banking, Retail, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, IT Consulting.
System: Unix, Centos, RedHat, Ubuntu, Win2012, Win2008
Network: Cisco L3 Setting, Cisco L2 Setting, A10, F5, SRX
Service: Postfix, DNS, Linux iptables, DHCP, OpenVPN, Samba, NFS, Tomcat, Nginx, Apache,
, AD, Jenkins, Ansible, Weblogic, VMWare, Vcenter, Redis. Docker, ELK, EFK.
Monitor: Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti
Database: MSQL, PostgreSql, MariaDB, MySql.
Cloud: Azure blob, Azure DevOps Project, Azure Docker, Azure CDN, Azure VM AWS S3, AWS CloudFront, AWS EC2, AWS Route53
Wu-Feng University Bachelor of Science degree in Information Management.
2015/09 - Present
Capital Power Global Ltd. - Makati, Philippines
● Leading AWS as the main structure to establish P2P financial transactions for Chinese companies. ● As Technology member for Azure Connect initiative in P2P for China company and as contributor for eBusiness Suite.
● Involved implemented and maintained DevOps and cloud solutions for critical projects.
● Resolving cloud/application (Azure/AWS) issues each projects were encountering.
● Planned and executed physical machine applications migration to Azure Docker projects even facing with several constraints on the time line and budget which should still be with in scope.
● Troubleshoot end-user reported problems, thoroughly and accurately documenting problem in trouble Azure management tool.
● As Technology Lead for Azure Connect initiative in P2P for China company and as contributor for eBusiness Suite.
● Managed project resources and coordinated efforts of team members in order to deliver project deliverables according to approved project service level agreement.
● Effectively communicate project status to project and business stakeholders on a regular basis.
● Defend attack from Azure platform. Using multiple way help customer cost serval.
2012/10 - 2015/03 Pchome of Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd - Taipei, Taiwan
● Migration of physical servers (Unix) to virtual machine.
● Implementation of Citrix NetScaler L7 service.
● Implementation of web server load balance.
● Enhance performance of servers through NetApp storage solutions.
● Setup and maintenance of project team room or document repository.
● Project Account Manager and Offsite Technology Lead.
● Migrated Virtual Machines and applications from on premises cloud to AWS.
2010/03 - 2012/10 eDynamic of Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd - Taipei, Taiwan
● Implementation of PBX system and OpenVPN service for connection from Taiwan to China.
● Implementation of Veeam to backup all VM.
● Implementation of web server load balance through distinguishing characteristics of Linux.
● Maintenance of production environment and implement backup system by DRBD.
● Hands on experience with Cisco 2960, 3500 series equipment and configuring them.
● Worked on Cisco Routers, Active /Passive Hubs, Switches, Cisco PIX Firewall, NAT and Checkpoint ESX/GSX firewall.