An iOS developer who has always been pursuing better, with a constant learning attitude.
Over 4 years of experience in iOS software development, including understanding requirement specifications and knowledge of best practices for the entire software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, maintenance, and operations.
Expertise in designing software for mobile phones using design patterns and protocol-oriented methodologies.
Jul 2020 - Present
* Lead a team to build a video streaming app from scratch, and achieve 200 thousand DAU within 3 months.
* Write API Document for Backend and Frontend.
Nov 2017 - Present
* Build video streaming apps from scratch and achieve 1 million DAU within 6 months in China.
* Manage projects and lead an iOS team.
* Make frameworks for other products to reuse.
- Player framework: https://github.com/masonchang1991/MSSPlayer
- Scroll to hide the top and bottom bar framework: https://github.com/masonchang1991/MSScrollControl
* Code Review and make pattern examples for juniors.
- MVVMC Pattern Example: https://github.com/masonchang1991/MVVMC-example
* Make a main architecture for the team, and everyone can build apps very fast.
- Main Architecture: https://github.com/masonchang1991/MainArchitecture
* Refine the interview processes and make the iOS team easily find candidates.
Jul 2016 - Jun 2017
* Order Analysis
* Cost Analysis
* Proposal Improvements
* NPI(New Product Introduction) Assistant