Max is a frontend developer from a data analytic background plus some visual design experiences. Currently, focusing on web app development with Vue and Angular. As a front-end developer, he is also familiar with server-less techniques like Firebase to develop and deploy apps.
He worked as a research assistant at Academia Sinica and focused on data analysis in R and Python in the Energy Economics field. He's also the co-founder and the photographer of the brand L'œil de Tokyo.
TPI Software • August 2020 - Present
• Developed web apps in 5+ projects using Vue and Angular
• Developed and deployed web apps using firebase and Google cloud function
• UX/UI web design and prototyping experiences using Sketch/Figma
• Project management experience with Taipei City Government
L’ŒIL de Tokyo • May 2019 - April 2020
LŒIL de Tokyo, The Eye of Tokyo, is a collection of Japanese-designed sunglasses. We aim to share the unique Japanese spirit of creativity. I started this sunglasses business with my partner while I lived in Tokyo. I was in charge of communicating with Japanese sunglasses maker, Tenyou, and our marketing on Instagram. Currently, the brand’s account has about 30k followers.
• Website: https://loeildetokyo.fr
Academia Sinica • September 2017 - August 2018
Working under the program of Institution and Behavior Studies, focusing on Taiwan’s electricity pricing.
• Including practical econometrics studies on random control trials and data crawling, data cleaning ,data visualization with R.
• Using R Shiny to create simulations with an interactive interface.
• In contrast with theoretical econometrics research, our project focuses on experimental studies which, gives me a more business-like research experiment.
Economics • Sep. 2014 - Aug 2019
• Econometrics and data analytics experiences in research assisting , meanwhile studying programming such as Python, C++ and R with understanding of data structures and algorithms.
School of Political Science and Economics • Sep. 201 - Aug 2019
• Participant of the Meiji University’s SPSE one-year program.
• Passed the JLPT N1 exam during the program.