● Revenue and cost analysis involved cost center and profit center to ensure all the cost and revenue are belonging to the individual project reasonably and accurately.
● To understand project billing milestone which revenue and cost differs in various project.
● Analyzed and prepared documentation on tax legislation and impact on project financial plans.
● Preparation and analysis TB, BS, P&L compliance with local GAAP, to ensure accuracy of financial report.
● Audit planning and coordination activities with external auditor and all business partners.
● Preparation of tax reconciliation and support tax to attain timely corporate tax filling.
● Conduct frequent reviews of balance sheet account reconciliation quality, balance sheet fluctuations, and unusual accounting judgments and contingent liabilities.
● Proactively identify and mitigate financial risks originating from internal and external sources.
● Provide early warning of unusual accounting judgments and contingent liabilities to finance leaders, while concurrently partnering with the country business and functional teams to minimize negative impacts.
● Coordinate with other team and implement projects - process improvement and standardization.