• The primary job is to update project information in the Real Property Database by
reading and translating document content; scanning, filing, and attaching documents
to digital project files.
• Provide detailed notes summarizing project content; gathering all relevant information
pertaining to the project; and completely closing a file once project is complete.
• Examine and interpret information contained in deeds, easements, legal descriptions,
property maps, and contracts.
• Research property title, property rights, and other public and quasi-public records
related to real estate transactions.
• Prepare letters, exhibits, reports, and general correspondence.