Dept.: Network System Section
1. Investigated and developed the server techniques of MMORPG and product projects.
2. Investigated and designed the new generation game server engine of MMORPG (Code Name: Steam Age).
3. In charge of the R&D strategy’s decision and the schedule management of the projects.
4. Took part in the cross-departmental coordination for important issues or the decision of project policies.
5. Planned and executed the staff training.
1. Drew up a training plan similar to 'Flipped Classroom' by myself. The execution result was very good in enhancing efficiently partners' professional skills, increasing the entire working performance, and improving partners’ abilities of communication, expression, and independent working.
2. Supported plan for the development of new generation game engine to my company to help members to gain more experience from practice, which needs to collaborate with another program dept and we named this project 'Steam Age'. That we investigated new technologies, designed and developed this engine for around half a year yielded early positive results. But the senior supervisors wanted to adjust the primary R&D policy in the meantime, so we were finally forced to cancel this development plan. Even though it was never finished, the process really made our team more powerful, which was verified by the performance enhancement of the follow-up projects and the improvements of production flows, and so on.