Serve as Worldwide Quality Specialist in Quanta Computer Inc. from 2018 Sep. till now. Responsible for planning, leading, coordinate the Quality issues, Quality assurance, Quality validation, cross-department communication, customer issue solving, and product (L5~L11) yield monitoring.
Graduated from the School of Business(MBA), Chang Gung University in 2018 and BSc in Electrical Engineering, the Ming Chi University of Technology in 2015. One year internship experience at Industrial Technology Research Institute in 2014 and one year at Inteplast Group in the USA in 2017.
Note: TOEIC 785
Quanta Computer Inc. • Sep. 2018 - Present
Responsible for planning, leading, coordinate the Quality issues, Quality assurance, Quality validation, cross-department communication, customer issue solving, and product (L5~L11) yield monitoring.
- Reviewing new project design and provide the suggestion to mitigate the risk
- Generate the NPI projects daily report and sustaining projects weekly reports
- Host routine con-call with the clients for NPI projects and sustaining projects
- Drive CAPA throughout the cross-functional coordination with departments such as PM, Sales, RD, Engineering teams, Manufacturing teams, and so on for the issues solving
- Feedback on the contract manufacturing production problem to the key component supplier for the failure analysis and corrective actions.
- Initiated the meeting to generate the 8D reports regarding the critical Quality issues
- Responsible for the internal and external audit events
- Leading 5 times SMT line qualification events and get the client’s approval on time
- PIC in 4 NIP projects and 2 sustaining projects
- Involved in 2 projects from NPI to MP, well familiar with all the project development process, review the DFx, PFMEA, NUDD with related teams
- Consolidate the manufactured Quality plan and improvement
- Leading and coordinating the Quality issues reported by integration sites or clients.
- Keep the sustaining projects ETE yields 97% from 2018 to the present.
- Be promoted as the Worldwide Quality Specialist within 2 years
Interplast Group, TX. USA • Aug. 2017 - Jul. 2018
Nature of work: Assisting some projects (Forklift cost analysis, tool allowance policy research) of the Administration Department.
Industrial Technology Research Institute • Sep. 2013 - Aug. 2014
Nature of work: Assisting with explosion-proof experiments of electrical equipment.
Business Administration • 2015 - 2018
Electrical Engineering • 2011 - 2015
1. Review the DFx, PFMEA with ME, PE, TE, RD, and PM
2. Coordinate the multiple departments for issue solving
3. Daily con-all with the customer(Facebook) to report and discuss the project progress and yield.